• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Dante's Ghost

Browsing The Halls of Fortuna Castle
Playing the Sly Cooper Trilogy on PS Vita, starting with the original of course.
A nice platformer with a stealth bend.

You know, the opening level taking place in Paris during a theft of the police station...It makes me really yearn for an Arsene Lupin video game.

I had Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time on PS3 and loved it. I really hope they do a follow up for PS4.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Playing DMCHD on DMD. Christ, all mighty, this is a hard game. I started with 75 golden orbs and am down to 60 and that's just what I have gotten through. I'm trying to kill Nelo Angelo 2 and I've tried 40 times with varying degrees of success. I'm no push over, either, but I don't get to play except for a few hours every few days, so practice isn't something I get to do too often.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Doom 3 - seriously since well i have review copy of it ( it been well present for me from mine older bro.)

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
A little Arkham Knight, a little Witcher 3. Thinking about replaying Fable II or III soon cuz I miss it, but, in general, my gaming's been rather slow lately.

Absent Nova

Phantom Thief
Sorry FFX and Bloodborne but every other game is taking a backseat to this!
12779135_976702905711846_7714787606412203314_o.jpg

Aurelius

Steam was having a sale on Square Enix titles over the weekend and I ended up buying Tomb Raider (2013). I was eyeing up Lightning Returns and some of the much older Tomb Raider games, but I already bought them through the PS Store. As for Lightening Returns, sadly I was never really big into RPG's and have a very hard time getting into them. Loving Tomb Raider though!

berto

I Saw the Devil
Vanquish and DMC1. I'm still trying to beat DMD mode and I'm up against one of the thoroughest bosses up next, Nelo level 3... No rest for the weary.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Dungeons and Dragons .

Just waiting for my turn in a tournament our characters are currently going through before we actually set off on our quest.

Meg

KILLZONE SHADOW FALL!!!!!! :woot::happy::D

I bought a PS4 today! I had $65 in trade ins, which helped a lot. I bought the Black Ops 3 bundle, but who knows when I'll ever get around to playing that. KILLZONE!!!!!!

Also playing Kirby and the Rainbow Curse and almost done with Watch Dogs. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom