• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
I play a lot of games nowadays but moslty dmc4 and star craft online

Leonhart.

Flawless Assassin
This is my currently game that I play::D
1. Call of Duty; World at War
2. Devil May Cry 4
3. Battlefield 2
4. Persona 3 FES
5. and Persona 4

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
Well, turned DMC4 on and boy did i have fun in LDK mode last night =D
Still playing Crysis, got my hands on Crysis: Warhead and still playing Divine Divinity and Assassins Creed.

Keaton

Premium
I'm currently playing a combi of Devil May Cry 4 and my newly aquired Prototype. Also, I'm playing on Monster Hunter Freedom Unite on the PSP...theres something very cool about playing as a petit girl wealding a giant sword made from a Dragon :D

Yamato666

Angelo-Gehenna
Keaton;181396 said:
I'm currently playing a combi of Devil May Cry 4 and my newly aquired Prototype. Also, I'm playing on Monster Hunter Freedom Unite on the PSP...theres something very cool about playing as a petit girl wealding a giant sword made from a Dragon :D
Cool and good choice on getting [PROTOTYPE] I have as well.It's a good game but as you get further in the story it may a wee bit repititive.

I'm currently playing Metroid Prime 2:Echoes.

Keaton

Premium
Yamato666;181412 said:
Cool and good choice on getting [PROTOTYPE] I have as well.It's a good game but as you get further in the story it may a wee bit repititive.

I'm currently playing Metroid Prime 2:Echoes.

I think I over hyped it for myself, the controls feel a tad buggy at times and battling with the Hunters just feels...well, bad.

I'm hoping that a future upgrade will help shift the balance back in Alexs favor...afterall, its not that fun when you spend most of a fight running round in circles looking for a gun to shoot or a truck to throw at the monsters. FFS Alex has just gained the ability to use giant claws on enemies, yet these beasts shurg off each blow like it were candy floss >.<

EDIT: ...also, nice choice playing Echoes, MP Series is a fantastic one!

Keaton

Premium
Still on Prototype, I'm having some fun now :D
Although, its a little discouraging when you beat a level and it says "43 Upgrades Unlocked", WTF! I just spend half an hour gaining EP to get my self the few upgrades I wanted, and now theres a bazillion moar O_O!!

Still fun :D I can hijack Tanks now and call Airstrikes, the Ground Spikes is also a damn damn damn epic move, adds a much needed longrange attack to Mercers arsenal.

I'm hoping to get into DMC4 again tonight, which I'm still having oodles of fun with :D Monster Hunter Unite I'm juggling too, I've decided to move from the Great Sword to the Long Sword, primarally aside from the Fuill Charge, the Great Swords benefits are only Block...which I never use. So the Long Sword (being Faster) makes more sense...wish I had realised that before I upgraded my GS >.<

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
Installed my NFS MW back on and now playing with Mod Loader. Running from the cops on a Ferrari F430, Chevy Stingray Corvette and Merc CLK GTR is just E-P-I-C.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
I'm about to play the new Gears2 single player chapter, the Dark Corners DLC pack was released today.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Odin Sphere (PS2) and doing the battle frontier on "Pokemon: Platinum" (DS).

Top Bottom