• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Mmmm...Oblivion...*drools*

Well, I have the page up to get a code, I'm just not sure...I'm terrible when it comes to deciding this sort of thing. I do like Horde (which is unusual for me) but the thought of playing against strangers is off-putting because usually they are all idiots who take it incredibly seriously and send offensive messages when you don't revive them in time or you get killed early on in-game. Or people who quit early because they died within the first three seconds of Wave 1. Sort of seriously narrowing down my parameters for gaming partners there...:lol:

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Hence why I only ever play with friends, rather than the slavering idiots of Xbox Live, get the code and just stick to playing with us lot, it's much more enjoyable than the legion of those with a clear brain cell deficit, what's the worst that could happen, eh? :lol:

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Currently playing: Shining Force, Sonic & Knuckles and - when it's released tomorrow - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Re-shelled! :D

Keaton

Premium
I'm still on Prototype and Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (Xbox 360 and PSP respectivly), hoping to conclude Prototype tonight so I can go back to my S-Ranking fun on DMC4 :D

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Playing Splosion Man on Hardcore mode, it's so annoying. Definatly the most frustrating arcade game to get 200/200 that I've played so far.

Keaton

Premium
VeNGeD;182260 said:
Playing Splosion Man on Hardcore mode, it's so annoying. Definatly the most frustrating arcade game to get 200/200 that I've played so far.

Is it fun? It looked pretty fun from the previews I saw ^^

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Keaton;182262 said:
Is it fun? It looked pretty fun from the previews I saw ^^
Yeah it's fun, great game. It's just the hard difficulty is a pain in the ass, as one hit from anything kills you and there are no checkpoints in the levels on hard. So back to the very start when you die.

I just stopped playing it there, not in the mood for that mode right now. Starting Marvel vs Capcom 2, or Silent Hill Homecoming.

Keaton

Premium
Prototype

I am absolutly gobsmacked at how much difference a £4 cable makes.
Its a HDMI one and the screen I'm playing on isn't particually special, but my goodness it looks so much better :O! :D

Keaton

Premium
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

Keep getting killed by a Green Plesioth >.<!

Keaton

Premium
VeNGeD;182524 said:
Arkham Asylum demo, just started it up. Can't wait to see how this plays.

Let me know when you do =p I have it on preorder :D

I'm playing a bit of Bloons on my iPod Touch -- wait, no I'm not, the battery just died >.<!

Keaton

Premium
Prototype...still, struggling to get to end of the main story, the gameplay is kinda getting a bit too repetitve for my liking now ¬_¬;

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
Yeah, cant make myself to uninstall [prototype], although i don`t play that game anymore at all..
Currently playing Florensia Online on the US and Ger servers, pretty nice actually.

Top Bottom