• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Dark Drakan

Admin
Alternating between Red Alert 3, Fallout 4, The Witcher III & DayZ, though I have a mountain of other games (on PC/XB1 & PS4) to play also.

berto

I Saw the Devil
yep. I also getting my ass delivered by it more than by most of the main game D: That being said Im at NG++
I heard. NG is tougher than the main game, After I beat the Abortion That Got Away everything else in the main game was just... just so easy by contrast, but NG+'s difficulty spike for the Old Hunters is ridiculous, I've heard, that unlike the main campaign where the game just ups to accommodate where the game ends in NG+ TOH is designed to be vicious and unrelenting and it only gets harder with every +.
jsnUm9L.gif

Last edited:

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
I heard. NG is tougher than the main game, After I beat the Abortion That Got Away everything else in the main game was just... just so easy by contrast, but NG+'s difficulty spike for the Old Hunters is ridiculous, I've heard, that unlike the main campaign where the game just ups to accommodate where the game ends in NG+ TOH is designed to be vicious and unrelenting and it only gets harder with every +.
jsnUm9L.gif
Yeah, it seems to be the case. It has tons of mini bosses who are harder than some bosses in main game. Also areas are long and unforgiving. And first boss really beat crap out of me on first few attempts. (Though Erbitas in NG+ still was horrible)

Aurelius

Resident Evil Zero.

Out of all the old RE titles, this is my first time playing it and my god... I love it! As much as I enjoyed the Crimson Heads in the RE 1 remake, I'm kinda glad they got rid of them. The whole backtracking process just to burn a corpse or two was absolutely tedious and a complete waste of time. Now we have the Mimicry Marcus', which can be just as terrifying! Best advice for these guys, either learn to make molotov cocktails, pack a grenade launcher loaded with flame rounds or quite simply... run like hell!

Last edited:

Meg

Been going between FAST Racing Neo, Trails of Cold Steel, Disney Infinity 3, and Watch Dogs. I'm pretty much done with DI for now, so I think I'll focus on finishing FAST Racing Neo next and then dive into Tekken Tag Tournament 2.

Meg

I was going to pick this up but none of the reviewers I trust reviewed it. How is it?
Pretty good. It was jarring at first because it presents itself like a Persona clone (minus the personas), but is actually completely different. I thought the story was going to operate on a day by day basis with each day presenting opportunities to spend time with classmates and clubs (or whatever else you want to do). Well this game is not that. At all. The story events go like this: classroom bit, free day where you complete tasks and train in the old school house, practical exam, field study which takes you to a different part of the game world, and then it repeats. Once I got into the flow of things, it's a really enjoyable game with a solid combat system. The story feels disconnected at first, but I've gotten into now the that I'm used to the structure. There's no overworld to explore either. You are confined to the school's campus and surrounding towns and where ever you go for the month's field study. There's no way to revisit past towns either.

I like most of the characters and, like I said, the combat is really enjoyable. The story is little slow to get moving. I'm about 35 hours in. So far the emphasis has been on the students relationships with one another with political stuff going on in the background. The way things are going, I'm guessing all that political stuff is going to come into the for front for the finale with everything proceeding how it has been until then. Which isn't a bad thing since I like the characters.

tl;dr

Game's good.

berto

I Saw the Devil
@berto you can batrang the first one but then you need to glide to a spot where you can batrang the second
So at this point you haven't gotten the remote Batarang...

There are 3 of them, usually, look around and make sure that when the gas is down from the first switch and move to whatever new platform is available to look around for one you can get.

Edit.

Ok. So you hit the first switch and the gas goes down. You move to the new platforms right above the gas and when you get to the furthest from the shaft you came in from turn around and look down on the wall. The power box is actually the next switch.

Last edited:
Top Bottom