• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Memorial

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
If any of u hear the news, then u know that today, June 25 of the year 2009, Michael J. Jackson, King of Pop, died from cardiac arrest at age 50. He was found in his home, not breathing, and brought to a hospital where he slipped into a coma before dying. Many celebrities have died in the past years, but this is truly tragic. I have put up this thread so that we may all remember him and write something about him. All i ask of y'all is to not say anything mean, negative, or insulting about the man. This is for people to say good things about him, so his memory may live on.

This event has devastated me personally. He was a hero and idol to me. I looked up to him. In fact not that long ago i learned a few of his dance moves to be like him. And i listened to most of his songs just the other day. I'm sure he didn't wake up this morning knowing he was gonna die. He had plans and dreams for this day, tomorrow, next week even. It's true bravery how he wasn't afraid to be himself, no matter what anyone said or thought. He was free to be how he wanted to be, strong enough to ignore the insults of society and the media. He wrote some great music and i believe he was innocent to some controvesial accusations. All i must say is this, not all great American heroes have to be men who died in war. He may have had a short life, but he lived it to it's fullest, and no greater joy can a man ask for. Michael, you will be sorely missed.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
As much as I didn't like the man, I have a lot of respect for his musical talent, and the world has lost a fantastic musician, the likes of which we're not likely to see again anytime soon.

He was a massive success, and brought something truly epic to the musical world, though striving to go out and do 50 gigs, considering he hasn't done one in over a decade takes a tremendous toll on anyone, it's tragic that he's gone, truly is.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Angelo Credo;178237 said:
He was a massive success, and brought something truly epic to the musical world, though striving to go out and do 50 gigs, considering he hasn't done one in over a decade takes a tremendous toll on anyone, it's tragic that he's gone, truly is.

Well said. All I can say is that I just want this day to be over. When I was at work someone got a text and hollered, "OH SH-T! GUESS YOU DIED, YA'LL!" I was like... Ferrah's death isn't anything new, but when he said Michael Jackson, I almost dropped glass for the guest I was serving this evening. It's just one of those things you don't expect. Everybody dies, but lately the last person we'd think of to pass on soon are the ones going soon.

He was an icon. Many people looked up and loved him. No matter if you loved him or disliked him no body can deny that his music from his early years in the Jackson 5 and his hits in the 80s, that his career changed a lot of things for the time he lived in.

As for those who are eatting the news of his death up like a thanksgiving feast for jokes... just remember, even he just as human and you too will one day die. :>

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Wow... This was a shocker. I didn't know that anything had happened.

I've got to say that there is probably about a thousand jokes about it already, but there shouldn't be. It's tragic and he did make some great music. I, personally, wasn't a fan, but a lot of my friends are.

RIP MJ

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
It is sad he is gone :(, I think he was an amazing artist. As said by VI-Rainbow, he's one of those people that you least expect to die so suddenly.

He was supposed to play at London's O2 Arena in 2010 as well.

RIP
Michael Jackson

Keaton

Premium
Angelo Credo;178237 said:
As much as I didn't like the man, I have a lot of respect for his musical talent, and the world has lost a fantastic musician, the likes of which we're not likely to see again anytime soon.

I couldn't have said it better myself.
Jackson was a legend and made an unrivaled impact on the music populous for that generation and those to follow. I cared little while the Media controversy that followed the icon seemed to grow, I still enjoyed his more classic tracks.

A tragic loss, but, if he were to proceed with 50 tour dates, he would've died on Stage instead.

Tragic, rest in peace.

Goldsickle

With all the people I knew when I was a kid passing away (David Carradine, for example), I feel that my generation is crumbling away beneath my feet.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Michael Jackson is one of the musicians that I looked up to a lot...:( He produces a lot of great songs and he made a huge impact to the music industry... Please, rest in peace, Michael Jackson.:(

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Cheerful Friend;178307 said:
don't want to sound rude or anything but who is Michael Jackson?
Are you joking or some shnit?

Michael Jackson is the king of pop, look him up on Google.

I found out about Michael Jackson being dead when I was at CVS getting some ****ing painkillers for my broken ankle. I was shocked, cause I liked Michael Jackson. Thriller was the ****, dattebayo! He will be missed, dattebayo!

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I'll just paste what I posted in another forum.

So ironic, yesterday I was in a bookstore, and they were playing this CD by this guy named David Garrette who remakes songs by violin. It got to smooth criminal on a violin and a girl walked pass me and she said to someone on the phone, "Do you hear Micheal Jackson?" I thought she was talking about the song over the intercomp. Just then my dad called me to tell me the horrible news.

He would have made 51 this August 31 the same day my dad will make age 51 this year. They were born on the same exact day.

RIP Micheal Jackson, I grew up listening to your music.

And I honestly believe that he was innocent both times he was accused. But I suppose that's another topic.

Dark Alpha Wolf

The Ace of The Game
to tell the truth, up until this year, I hadn't payed much attention to Michael, since all I'd ever really heard of him was about the media scandal and whatnot crap, but more recently I started listening to Thriller, realized I had loved this song for a LONG time and just never known who it was by, and then started taking an interest in more of his music. now that he's gone... wow. I've been watching the tribute MTV has been having for him and I now fully realize what a great man we've lost. I'm sorry I never had the chance to fully appreciate him.

R.I.P. Michael
You will live on in the memories and hearts of the people of the world.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Personally i didnt like one bit as i always thought of him as a weirdo who like ( u know ) to kids so i turned my back on and i know he was cleared of all charges but i still thought he was a freak and who bleaches their face !! I dont wanna start a fight here but im saying what i think ..

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^First of all dude he was found NOT GUILTY.

Second he does NOT bleach his skin, its a condition that causes his skin to lose pigmentation.

Its true, I just can't spell the name of it.

Cheerful Friend;178321 said:
do i look like someone who jokes around or do you think that i have the same ****ing brain as you?

Don't you dare even start on Esura.

How can you make fun of his brain when you don't even know who Michel Jackson is????

Even people in third world countries who don't even have radio know who he is.

What is your excuse?

am i the only one who thinks that the people are acting in a crazy way just becuse i don't know who is Michel Jackson?

why does a lot of people make a big deal of something small. so what if i don't know who is Michel Jackson. he is just a normal person just like you, everyone else and me. and now he is dead just like everyone who died before him. and i am sure that there are a lot of famous people out there who some of you don't know. and i am sure that some of you will google the names of these famous people and then they will post a few info about them from wikipedia or IMDB and say that he/she knows a lot about that person.

Top Bottom