• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Memorial

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^You should see some of his work, I'll send some youtube links if you want.

Originally Posted by Black Angel
The talented theater actress?

See, unlike you I know things.

I apologize for this comment, that was tactless.

aka958

Don't trust people
^it was...
Also saying that you need to educate me is pretty dumb. Maybe you are born in an english speaking but i'm not. And i don't go around being pinchy about every word someone say. You understood what i meant? well that is ****ING GOOD! no need to say anything. Also i know what Pigments is and i knew about Vitilgo just didn't remember the ****ing name.

My god he didn't know something you did!
What should we do?
Hang him?
Dechiffer what i just said, you need that because it looks like you can't understand when someone writes a little wrong.

Keaton

Premium
This is a Greavance topic, and if I see a single flaming post following mine then this thread will be locked and Infractions will be given for Inapropriate behaviour.

Posts in this thread are suposed to be about the memory of the Deceased Michael Jackson, not the controversy that followed his actions and life. If you wish to discuss these things then make a new thread of put it into PM's.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
aka958;178742 said:
^it was...
Also saying that you need to educate me is pretty dumb. Maybe you are born in an english speaking but i'm not. And i don't go around being pinchy about every word someone say. You understood what i meant? well that is ****ING GOOD! no need to say anything. Also i know what Pigments is and i knew about Vitilgo just didn't remember the ****ing name.

My god he didn't know something you did!
What should we do?
Hang him?
Dechiffer what i just said, you need that because it looks like you can't understand when someone writes a little wrong.

If you write wrong, then misunderstanding is really your fault isn't it?

I guess when you write wrong, I am just supposed to read your mind?

I thought that it was strange that he changes his skin color and everything and please it wasn't an disease. For what i know is that if you lose pigments you don't get white.

See this is what you said. You are intimidately discrediting my post even though you have no real idea what you are talking about.

and please it wasn't an disease.

Wrong, it was. See this is you telling me I am wrong.

For what i know is that if you lose pigments you don't get white.

And this is your argument, which is wrong. Loss of pigment does cause you to go pale.

You told me I was wrong when I was right, then you show your ignorance of the topic. Seriously, you where all wrong so I corrected you.

Also i know what Pigments is and i knew about Vitilgo just didn't remember the ****ing name.

No see, you didn't know what pigments where. You posted this,

For what i know is that if you lose pigments you don't get white.

And again, you where wrong. You did not know about pigments. From what you posted (an incorrect assumption about pigment) I am drawn to the conclusion that you did not know.

Also you spelled Vitiligo wrong. Its spelled V-I-T-I-L-I-G-O. You missed an "I"

I don't think I missunderstood you at all.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Keaton;178744 said:
This is a Greavance topic, and if I see a single flaming post following mine then this thread will be locked and Infractions will be given for Inapropriate behaviour.

Posts in this thread are suposed to be about the memory of the Deceased Michael Jackson, not the controversy that followed his actions and life. If you wish to discuss these things then make a new thread of put it into PM's.

I know this thread is a grievance thread. (You spelled that word wrong:p)

But if people post up lies about him, why can't I defend him?

Its not like I am attacking anyones personal opinions or anything, MJ having Vitiligo is cold hard fact.

The stupid lies and rumors only serve to shame the memorial.

I just want MJ to be remembered for what he was.

Also, sorry bout the double post here.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Black Angel;178838 said:

-Refers you to Keaton's post.-

Pack it in, this isn't the thread for it, if you wish to carry out an argument with someone, kindly keep it to Visitor Messages. -sigh-

You don't also need to point out every little spelling error that everybody makes just because you feel the need, it doesn't help and just serves to irritate.
You may think you're educating people, but you do it in such a way that is bound to rub people the wrong way.

So I'll say it once more for your benefit, if you wish to carry out an argument or discussion with someone, kindly keep it to visitor messages, as a fair few of you are now making a mockery of a thread that is meant to be a memorial to a great man.

Any more of this and both myself and Keaton start dishing out infractions.

Enigmatic_soldier

Evolve today!
he is a legend. and it sems that one of those kids that said he rape him confesed that it was all a lie. R.I.P MJ

1416pw1.jpg

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Such a tragic loss. Especially from such a talented musician. As much as some may hate to admit it, we all do like a bit of Jackson here and there. And you could say that 50 years old is still some age, but Michael's life span was never the issue. Whether he died at 50, 60, 70 or even older; he will always live on as the Legend he was.

Top Bottom