• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Memorial

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Cheerful Friend;178445 said:
^ let me ask you this do you know Joan Hickson?

Anyone who has any respect for the English theatre should know who Joan Hickson is.

But that's besides the point, let's not argue mmkay? This isn't the place for it, especially not in a memorial thread, if you have a problem with another member and you wish to speak with them, keep it to visitor messages or PMs.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Billy Mays was the latest to be confirmed. Is it national Celeb Death month? I don't wanna even think about who is next. :(

Billy_Mays.jpg

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Damien;178412 said:
i know he was cleared of all charges

Black Angel;178420 said:
^First of all dude he was found NOT GUILTY.

So what part of my quote do u not get !! i said he was cleared of all CHARGES , god people need to read the posts

Pantera Queen

VI-Rainbow;178484 said:
Billy Mays was the latest to be confirmed. Is it national Celeb Death month? I don't wanna even think about who is next. :(

Billy_Mays.jpg

I don't wanna know either.This Micheal Jackson death has really been haunting:\

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
It must be Celebrity Death Week or something. :(

Which reminds me...

Dear Leonard Nimoy,
You are not allowed to die. Ever.

Love,
Me

aka958

Don't trust people
o_O seriously? I heard it from my mum.

Why think that everyone knows Micheal Jackson? I mean i didn't know about him until around 2 years ago. He is for sure a good singer, still you can't expect everyone to like him and everyone to know him.
I thought that it was strange that he changes his skin color and everything and please it wasn't an disease. For what i know is that if you lose pigments you don't get white.

Loved his music i liked it. But nobody really cared for him before he died, maybe some of you all did but i count news and that. I mean i couldn't find someone talk about him so much before he die. It's like someone isn't important until that person dies... strange...

Anyways it's sad that Micheal Jackson died but i don't really know him and he isn't that of a big part of my life. He is still a good person though (at least i think he is).

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Bad Wolf;178503 said:
It must be Celebrity Death Week or something. :(

Which reminds me...

Dear Leonard Nimoy,
You are not allowed to die. Ever.

Love,
Me

Leonard Nimoy is immortal, he'll never die. :unsure:

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
actually it was a skin disease...if u look at his pictures u notice that he slowly gets white...if he bleached his skin it woulda happened all at once...but he was a good musician.....and for all y'all who make jokes, ur sick S.O.B's and wat goes around comes around...personally, i think he wouldn't wat u say about his skin or surgery though, because he was free to be his own person and he was just fine with how he was....u should be too....but think of this...all u who eat up the media and all the rumors they spread, know that u hurt that nice man for no reason and are the reason why he moved outta this country a while ago....i know the man had debts he didn't settle in other places, but how could he have been expected to make the money to clear them if no one would buy his stuff because of everything ppl say about him?

aka958

Don't trust people
^it reminds me of a thing. He likes to wear white and actually haves a song called something with "white" . Maybe he bleached it in several surgeries? just a thought, because theres been no word about him having a skin disease. And if the media wouldn't tell about it then i think that they actually would do after he died.

Edit: I don't know who Joan Hickson is and you accuse me for not respecting english theatre?! You don't need to know something to respect it, I know what theatre is and it isn't my thing but still that doesn't mean that i don't respect it.
Hell, I respect everyone as long as they respect me (pretty simple huh :p)

Dark Alpha Wolf

The Ace of The Game
^that song is "Black or White", just fyi

^^and also, I don't know who Joan Hickson is, either, but I have quite a bit of respect for English theatre

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Perhaps a tactless comment of me, Joan Hickson was an incredible Actress, one of the most famous of her time, I personally followed her through London's West End, my theatre course involved research on a famous icon of old, English theatre.

It's sad really, one of the greatest actresses I've ever seen and very few people really know of her, at least, of the people I've asked anyway.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
aka958;178506 said:
I thought that it was strange that he changes his skin color and everything and please it wasn't an disease. For what i know is that if you lose pigments you don't get white.

Obviously you don't know.

The proper way to express this sentence is "From what I know.." not "For what I know..."

As for skin pigment, do you even know what pigment is?

I guess I have to educate you as well, fine then.:dry:

MJ DID have a condition called Vitiligo.

Vitiligo is a skin condition resulting from loss of pigment which produces white patches. Any part of the body may be affected. Usually both sides of the body are affected. Common areas of involvement are the face, lips, hands, arms, legs, and genital areas.

Who Gets Vitiligo?

Vitiligo affects one or two of every 100 people. About half the people who develop it do so before the age of 20; about one - fifth have a family member with this condition. It may be an autoimmune process (the body makes antibodies to its own pigment cells). Most people with vitiligo are in good general health, although vitiligo may occur with other autoimmune diseases such as thyroid disease.

What Determines Skin Color?

Melanin, the pigment that determines color of skin, hair, and eyes, is produced in cells called melanocytes. If these cells die or cannot form melanin, the skin becomes lighter or completely white.

Pigment darkens your skin. If you lack pigment you DO look very pale or white.
So we have established that lack of skin pigment causes skin to appear white, so your argument is void.

So before you start making fun of MJ over this again, take the time to learn something.

There, now you know and knowing is half the battle. Thanks GI Joe.

I like to think I made this little corner of the internet a little less dumb.

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
Black Angel;178573 said:
There, now you know and knowing is half the battle. Thanks GI Joe.

The other half is violence. :p

Anyway, thanks. I was trying to remember the name of that particular condition. I knew it was something that began with V.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Bad Wolf;178576 said:
The other half is violence. :p

Anyway, thanks. I was trying to remember the name of that particular condition. I knew it was something that began with V.

Hard to brutalize the stupid out of them from way over here.:lol:

And I was stuck on the name as well.

^ let me ask you this do you know Joan Hickson?

The talented theater actress?

See, unlike you I know things.

Back on topic.

MJ was the king of pop, nothing is more awesome than the smooth criminal music video from Moonwalker. Nothing at all.

Thriller was an epic masterpiece. The only thing cooler than MJ is his horde of zombies.

The moonwalk is the best dance move ever.

He will be sorely missed.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Cheerful Friend;178591 said:
do you really know her or did you just post what you red in a previous post and paste what you red?

She was in London's west end, the Carry on series and the original See how they run, just to name a few things I have seen her in.

Top Bottom