• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Swine flu

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Talk about the worldwide swine flu here.

How bad do you think that this will get?
What extent will it get to before we find a cure, or will we not find one and it will just wipe out the human race?

I'd also like to know, can you recover from it. I know that lots of cases have been found and various deaths have occurred from the disease, but I don't know if the flu itself is fatal.

Sorry if I scare anyone in here. I kinda think that it could be the end of some of the human race and that it could be like the plague... Wiping out thousands/millions of people. Then again, it could just be another thing that only kills close to the 1000 margin. Hopefully less of course, but we don't know.

Please express your views.

Nymphatina

Premium
Exactly how do u get Swine Flu?

that sux but I hope it don't get to bad, atleast i don't think it will.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
What happened to the supposed Chicken flu epidemic? Whoops! Nothing did...until i hear total confirmation of it, i'm continuing to eat my tastey bacon.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
NerosDevil;170772 said:
What happened to the supposed Chicken flu epidemic? Whoops! Nothing did...until i hear total confirmation of it, i'm continuing to eat my tastey bacon.

Wasn't it bird flu?

It' safe to eat bacon, because when it's cooked, the temperature rises up to 168˚C I think, and that kills it all.

I think that you get it by coming into close quarters with infected people or swine.

For those that don't know, swine are pigs, boar, etc.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
NerosDevil;170772 said:

This, except for the whole bit about it being...Bird flu. :lol:

Seriously, the second it starts killing hundreds/thousands of people here is the point where I may raise my eyebrows and consider this a bit more of a concern, but until then, it's about a big a deal as Bird Flu was to me.

Oh and nice going Radio 2, way to not start mass hysteria by calling it a Pandemic in the US.

Keaton

Premium
^One person has been infected in the UK, and they contracted it from two honeymooners who has been to Mexico. I dispise the medias over exaggeration with matters like this, they make it sound 100x more serious than it is at the moment.

azrael

I'm not lost,I think
What's scary is if this gets out of hand so suddenly since nobody's sure what will happen next.

but like what NerosDevil said, until there's a total confirmation there shouldn't be much of a reason to get so panicky i guess

and I don't think things will go to the extent where it'll be able to wipe the whole human race, yet

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Keaton;170843 said:
LMFAO!! :D Epic! ^_^

To prevent panic:
...it is clearly a fake website ^_^
I would have laughed so hard if anyone thought it was real.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Angelo Credo;170809 said:
This, except for the whole bit about it being...Bird flu. :lol:

Seriously, the second it starts killing hundreds/thousands of people here is the point where I may raise my eyebrows and consider this a bit more of a concern, but until then, it's about a big a deal as Bird Flu was to me.

Oh and nice going Radio 2, way to not start mass hysteria by calling it a Pandemic in the US.

Bird flu...thats it, but i say chicken because i got all the chicken in Sainsburys cheap at the time XD

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I'm not saying that it is something. I posted it up to see your views and I'm glad I did. I've had a crap day and this has just made me happier. :lol: Thanks all ^_^ rep+ to the funniest posts.

Dark Drakan

Admin
E857BB6352AB41F7AD33B9DA0EA0AE2D.JPG

Will be blown massively out of proportion and everyone will have forgotten about it in a couple of months.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
OH SHNIT!!!! 10,000 PEOPLE IN THE US GOT SWINE FLU!!!!!!!

CINCINNATI, OHIO IS QUARANTINE!!!

OH SHNIT!!! OH SHNIT!!!

IT IS SPREADING GUYS!! IT IS SPREADING!!!

GET YOUR VACCINNATION NOW!!

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
What I find amusing is that people think you can get swine flu from eating pork. No. No, you can't. It's the flu, an airborne illness.

That said, I think that the media has been blowing it waaaaaaaay out of proportion. Most of the people who have contracted the illness have been getting better. Basically, just wash your hands, cover your mouth when you cough/sneeze, eat right, and get enough sleep.

It's the flu, not the T-Virus.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Bad Wolf;170867 said:
It's the flu, not the T-Virus.

I call bullshnit! My next door neighbor is showing strange symptoms. He got the swine flu and appears to be eating his daughter in the middle of the street.

Time to get the **** outta here!

Top Bottom