• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Swine flu

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Angelo Credo;171030 said:
^ Yeah I guess, though I'm surprised, as the proclaimed sex-maniac of the forums I thought you'd be good at that sort of thing. :lol:

Tell me about it, I've said it before and I'll say it again, until a couple hundred people actually die from it over here, I'll treat it how I treat everything of this nature, a total joke and a paranoid guy's worst nightmare.

Truthfully, I'm a virgin. People assumed I was a sex-maniac because I make up stories about situations of sex which I was never ever in just to sound cool. Pathetic huh? Now I can write romantic stories that lead up to sex but I just cant write straight up Zane-like sex stories.

Oh, and does it bugs you that the news is blowing this shnit out of proportion? Seriously, I was watching the news, they talked about a dangerous local serial killer for like 5 minutes, then automatically switch to the swine flu and talk about that for a half an hour. ****ing riddiculous.

I wanna stay home and play RE5 and Disgaea 3 so I'm going to call the school and say I have swine flu. But then again, I dont got long til graduation so I'll just suck it up.

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
That`s something the Americans set loose so that they could sell their vaccines(yeah right) to people and gain some cash for a new McDonalds.

Never believe this! Bird flu was feared too, where is it now? parished by itself? LMAO

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
Esura;171031 said:
Oh, and does it bugs you that the news is blowing this shnit out of proportion? Seriously, I was watching the news, they talked about a dangerous local serial killer for like 5 minutes, then automatically switch to the swine flu and talk about that for a half an hour. ****ing riddiculous.

Yes, it does, in fact, bug me. Mostly because it's the business that I will be going into in a fairly soonish manner. They even talk about it on one of my favorite newsmagazine shows (Countdown with Keith Olbermann), though I've noticed that he tries to dispel the myths rather than create them.

It's all a stunt to get more ratings.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Bad Wolf;171039 said:
Yes, it does, in fact, bug me. Mostly because it's the business that I will be going into in a fairly soonish manner. They even talk about it on one of my favorite newsmagazine shows (Countdown with Keith Olbermann), though I've noticed that he tries to dispel the myths rather than create them.

It's all a stunt to get more ratings.

Bad Wolf, don't forget the small guys (us at DMC.org) when you become the next top dog in news. :lol:

I stop watching news at this point. Its getting too gloomy for my taste.

Mundusx19

Crimson Pitch
It was said that, even If a vaccine was to be found, it would take 4/6 months at least, to be made for public use.
The more attention this gets, the more money/research will be put into it. Seeing as how human influenza vaccinations have some affect at preventing contraction, research is already being pointed in the right direction. It could end up taking that long, but if the craze around this continues to escalate I'm positive that a vaccine would be found sooner, or never needed.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Angelo Credo;171020 said:
^ LOL'd, I think it's fair to say that none of as actually give a damn as far as swine flu is concerned... :lol:

Andy, can you see some of that stuff my way? I have a friend that's locked himself in his house out of sheer paranoia and it's starting to get on my nerves.

Some Oinksip? You got it. ^_^

Esura;171025 said:
Whos Andy?

And that sucks for your friend Credo.

Oh, and D2, when you start getting a sense of humor all of a suddenly? Are you trying to usurp my spot as King of Comedy on DMC.org? :lol:

But nice pictures though, +rep for D2

Andy would be me and ive always had a sense of humour when it comes to Media blowing stupid things out of proportion. Every day we are threatened with death from something, think most of us have stopped caring. If we die, we die... id rather not spend every waking moment having it shoved in my face.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
I just heard a funny joke on wow today. Here it goes;

Black guy says to friend="Someday there will be a black president"

Friend says="Yhea when pigs fly"

Obama becomes president, 100 days later.....swine flu.

Funny as hell.:lol:

Seriously thought people, the only ones dyeing from this are the Mexicans who have no immunity to the flu.

America asia and most of europe is fine. As a matter of fact anywhere above third world status has nothing to worry about at all.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Black Angel;171240 said:
Black guy says to friend="Someday there will be a black president"

Friend says="Yhea when pigs fly"

Obama becomes president, 100 days later.....swine flu.

Haha! Great joke. Made most of my japanese class laugh. :lol: Rep+

It's true though.

This whole thing is getting annoying. My whole school is paranoid about it, apart from my close friends who believe me that it's nothing to worry about. The people I don't like, I egg them on. Get them even more freaked out because apparently I know alot about this. (WTF?!o_O)

Janny

Dines with dementia
Dark Drakan;171227 said:
Every day we are threatened with death from something, think most of us have stopped caring. If we die, we die... id rather not spend every waking moment having it shoved in my face.

That's exactly what I've been saying to my folks, but the media sure loves to influence everyone by blowing everything out of proportion... Now my folks are saying that I should be careful and not stand close to people that sneeze... since when can I predict someone's sneeze? :huh:

Until I see people around my streets wearing masks or schools shutting down I won't worry at all. And I know it's stupid to say, but I was kind of hoping to see my college shut down for a while, I could use a break about now...

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Dark Drakan;171227 said:
Some Oinksip? You got it. ^_^

Excellent, just what I needed. ^_^

Dark Drakan;171227 said:
Every day we are threatened with death from something, think most of us have stopped caring. If we die, we die... id rather not spend every waking moment having it shoved in my face.

This, this, quoted for truth and DEAR GOD this, I couldn't have said it better myself, this just about sums up my feelings regarding Swine Flu, it's gotten to the stage where I just don't care about anything that threatens my life in such a degree, the only inevitability in life is that we die, simple as that, it's going to happen whether we like it or not, who cares how and to be honest, if we were to die from this, I wouldn't want to spend my last days having the entire thing forced down my throat like the joke that it is.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^:lol:

Sparda™;171255 said:
ROFL.

Since when Mexico is a Third World Country?

It isn't really, but they don't vaccinate against the flu.

So its a no brainer that swine flue caused some trouble down there.

Oh wait, no it didn't.

They had a whooping total of ONE death.

That person was an infant. Who had no immunity and got no medical attention.

Someone told our media to panic over this? o_O

Top Bottom