• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Swine flu

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
^ Well, I haven't worked out all of the details yet, but I was thinking that the whole swine flu (or a similar epidemic) turns out to not be the flu at all. Zombie wackiness (something like The Stand meets Night of the Living Dead) ensues! :lol:

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
^ That could work, but in order to make your work stand out above all the other zombie fest movies, you need something unique. Something that no one has dare done in a zombie movie.

Like a zombie/human sex scene!

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
Esura;170929 said:
^ That could work, but in order to make your work stand out above all the other zombie fest movies, you need something unique. Something that no one has dare done in a zombie movie.

Like a zombie/human sex scene!

:lol: Interesting idea, but I think I'll pass.

Dark Drakan

Admin
27K39.jpg

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Im on Tamiflu !!! :D some ass decided to get swine flu near where i live in bristol and they are giving people in like a 50 mile area tami flu for some reason :lol:

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Wickse;170947 said:
Im on Tamiflu !!! :D some ass decided to get swine flu near where i live in bristol and they are giving people in like a 50 mile area tami flu for some reason :lol:

Wow... I guess that they're trying to get rid of it all A.S.A.P. Probably won't work too well though.

Have you seen that advert!? I saw it and I just went :huh:o_O:dry: In that order pretty much. :lol:

Mundusx19

Crimson Pitch
Mortality rate isn't high, and there is quick response to any cases, such as ring vaccinations. It's only a flu virus, so flu medication will help prevent it. I doubt it'll get any worse than it is and prevention will increase, and with this level of attention, within a month's time a vaccine will be available.

Sparda™

Mundusx19;170959 said:
within a month's time a vaccine will be available.

It was said that, even If a vaccine was to be found, it would take 4/6 months at least, to be made for public use.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
^ LOL'd, I think it's fair to say that none of as actually give a damn as far as swine flu is concerned... :lol:

Andy, can you see some of that stuff my way? I have a friend that's locked himself in his house out of sheer paranoia and it's starting to get on my nerves.

Esura

Sparda™;170934 said:
WHAT THE ****?!

Some necrophilia shnit in there....Gross!:sick:
Just imagine it....

I can. I wrote a story about a lady lusting after zombies. She likes, kidnap a zombie, and lock him in her basement and she have her way with him.

Never been done before.

I thought of something else even better!
Zombie dogs/human lady....YEEESSS!!!!!

Esura

Angelo Credo;171020 said:
^ LOL'd, I think it's fair to say that none of as actually give a damn as far as swine flu is concerned... :lol:

Andy, can you see some of that stuff my way? I have a friend that's locked himself in his house out of sheer paranoia and it's starting to get on my nerves.

Whos Andy?

And that sucks for your friend Credo.

Oh, and D2, when you start getting a sense of humor all of a suddenly? Are you trying to usurp my spot as King of Comedy on DMC.org? :lol:

But nice pictures though, +rep for D2

Esura

Angelo Credo;171024 said:
^ Okay....Disturbing fetishes aside...

Imagine it....

Read my stories when when I'm done.

They contain major sexual content so I cant post them here but you can email me and I can email you it and stuff. The first one is Misery: Zombie Sex Slave Edition. :lol:

Okay, lemme stop going off topic.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
^ Yeah...Erm, I think I'll dodge that bullet thank you very much, not the sort of thing I'm into...Or ever will be into.

Methinks that'd be a good idea chap. :lol:

Esura

Angelo Credo;171027 said:
^ Yeah...Erm, I think I'll dodge that bullet thank you very much, not the sort of thing I'm into...Or ever will be into.

Methinks that'd be a good idea chap. :lol:

You know I was joking right?

I'm not good at sex stories anywho. I'm more of an action/adventure writer myself.

But swine flu is a ****ing joke. Until my high school closes down from it, it will continue to be a ****ing joke.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
^ Yeah I guess, though I'm surprised, as the proclaimed sex-maniac of the forums I thought you'd be good at that sort of thing. :lol:

Tell me about it, I've said it before and I'll say it again, until a couple hundred people actually die from it over here, I'll treat it how I treat everything of this nature, a total joke and a paranoid guy's worst nightmare.

Top Bottom