• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My DmC Pro-Rant/Analysis

Gbraga

@gbranga: you make some valid points, perhaps i will make another video where i will dive into more of what you said. thank you for the feedback. :)
It would be great.

I'm conserned about how they'll balance the angel grapple for infinite Devil Trigger, but thinking about the lock-on stuff, it will still be missed, but as a feature, the moves will just be different now, and when you think about it, having to switch weapons to do High Time, Prop/Shredder is actually more complex than lock on, back, triangule, square/square

But I doubt we'll see StarRave again :(

I'll really miss it

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
I watched it yesterday and i am glad to see (always knew) that the combat is basically the same as before.

I guess you could of talked about the fixed camera angles and how the platforming makes more sense than just grabbing lights and flying around (which neoDante does do, but he also does traditional platforming as well) The aerial combat comparison would of been nice.

I don't get the feeling of DMC3 dante at all in neoDante. Sure he's young but he seems like a real person this time around, instead of just a VG avatar whos only good for one liners.
We see neoDante knockin cans outta dudes hand. He gets pretty serious when he steps out of his trailer "demon scum" and at the very end of the captive trailer when he slashes the screen.

all in all, it was good to see proof.

btw is that you playing dmc3 and 4? If so... *shakes head*...

Gbraga

btw is that you playing dmc3 and 4? If so... *shakes head*...
I think he just wanted to show not skilled gameplay footage, people who like to **** on DmC's gameplay always show Brea playing DMC4's Dante, but that's not fair at all, they should show gameplay from people not familiar with the game, or from trailers. If you watch the DMC HD Collection gameplay trailer, the guy does the same ass combo again and again and again, DmC's combos are actually much better.

I'll accept people comparing DmC with Brea playing DMC4 when Brea makes her own combo videos of DmC, then it'll be fair to compare.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
yea especially when this is the first gameplay demo and people have played dmc4 for 4 years now

has anyone seen the dmc vs mgr comparison?

It seems very one sided, all the way up until dmc gameplay is displayed and then you realize that mgr looks cool, but its all just cut scenes.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Yeah i'm also curious about event's reaction to that video.
and chocolateghost you can also have me as your weapon for trolls ;)

gilgamesh0apj4.png

Nelo_Vergil

:'( everything my hopes my dreams they've all been crushed..... EVERYTHING I BELIEVE IN IS DEAD

lolololollolol:troll:

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
@domenic93 well no i was posting my DmC pro rant/analysis, it's not just a thread for random videos.

@wallenb no that is not me playing lol

Edit: welp, i encountered my first troll on my video lol

Azurel

yea especially when this is the first gameplay demo and people have played dmc4 for 4 years now

has anyone seen the dmc vs mgr comparison?

It seems very one sided, all the way up until dmc gameplay is displayed and then you realize that mgr looks cool, but its all just cut scenes.

Amen to that. This is all Hideki Kamiya fandom talking. I'll wait until both games are out before judging.

Tiran

The great pretender.
Amen to that. This is all Hideki Kamiya fandom talking. I'll wait until both games are out before judging.
Goes to show just how big of fans they are. Kamiya has nothing to do with this game!!S#it frustrates the hell out of me when they kiss his ass and treat him like god even to the point of giving no credit to the director and team making this game.

McdD

Ignorant and closeminded - That's me :D
Goes to show just how big of fans they are. Kamiya has nothing to do with this game!!S#it frustrates the hell out of me when they kiss his ass and treat him like god even to the point of giving no credit to the director and team making this game.
How is that video not giving no credit to NT?

It shows MGS R and DmC. DmC scenes was cinematic mostly so i agree it should be more gameplay.

But i fail to see how they are not crediting DmC team?

Top Bottom