• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My DmC Pro-Rant/Analysis

Gbraga

E3 will come really fast now that Diablo has launched. When I get to work I just stare at the watch and wait until I can get home and play more Diablo.

Tiran

The great pretender.
He has no reason to lie or believe the hunter. the demon hunter is not a trustworthy source of info.

I thought he was saying that he doesnt need to know anymore about his mom.
No, he blatantly stated, "I don't know my mother". If otherwise, in any sense, it's a lie. Dante doesn't know his mother.

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
I think most of the comments on the video are thoughtful, even the anti-DmC comments.
It's pretty rare for both sides of an argument to be so civil. Congrats again.

Tiran

The great pretender.
I think most of the comments on the video are thoughtful, even the anti-DmC comments.

I think it's because of the nature of the video. When presented with a well put together, civil, non-confrontational, argument for the game, it set the tone for the responses that follow. Let us learn from this, shall we.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
I think it's because of the nature of the video. When presented with a well put together, civil, non-confrontational, argument for the game, it set the tone for the responses that follow. Let us learn from this, shall we.

images

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
HUZZAH!

Top Bottom