• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My DmC Pro-Rant/Analysis

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
I am just interested in what makes you make video(s) to convince people towards buying the game or giving it a chance independt if it will be good or bad. I understand if you make the video to rant off at other people or share your opinion of DmC with others, but it seems more like your marketing DmC.

Putting that aside, could you tell me who are the people who you mentioned with this part of your quote:

A. so angry that they aren't making valid points B. they don't have facts to back up their claims.

From this quote:
http://devilmaycry.org/community/threads/my-dmc-pro-rant-analysis.10938/page-3#post-347187

I'd like to check them out :)
ah okay just wondering because it seems like you are questioning my intentions.
i take it as a compliment if you think i'm marketing the game because really all i'm doing is expressing myself through a video, so thank you. :)
and sure i will post some videos below showing people angrily ranting not making valid points.

look at the first comment under the video, and i quote: "
Believe me we the british... do not support New Dante... infact i will kill any member ninja theory i find lol"

passing off his opinion as fact.

McdD

Ignorant and closeminded - That's me :D
You added a quote of the first video, and that was great :) Please do the same for rest of videos and quote all the points if you bother.

As for the "point" of first video you hightlighted , it's just that : "point".

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
You added a quote of the first video, and that was great :) Please do the same for rest of videos and quote all the points if you bother.

As for the "point" of first video you hightlighted , it's just that : "point".
well you asked for some proof so i gave you some lol

McdD

Ignorant and closeminded - That's me :D
haha what the guys in the videos?
Yes. I have to admit i didn't bother continue watching them as they did what you said. Passed things as fact plus they had no good point. However, i find Eventstatus having great points. He's phrone to bias just as anyone else but i've noticed in his videos his aims is positive things.

ReRave

smug jerk
at this point i'm ready for anything lol

tumblr_lyeaz8vAdx1qhv1kzo1_400.jpg

You have my sword.

ZeroLove

who is this EventStatus?? why is he so important???

He isn't important. He is a youtube blogger who has an opinion about the new Devil May Cry, mostly negative, though he has some good points about Capcom as a company. However, some people treat him as a truesayer and have to run all their thoughts through with him first before they make up their minds. At least that's how it seems like.

Mentioning Eventstatus in any thread just makes it turn to sh!t, so rather we avoid it to preserve the thread and stay on topic.

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
He isn't important. He is a youtube blogger who has an opinion about the new Devil May Cry, mostly negative, though he has some good points about Capcom as a company. However, some people treat him as a truesayer and have to run all their thoughts through with him first before they make up their minds. At least that's how it seems like.

Mentioning Eventstatus in any thread just makes it turn to sh!t, so rather we avoid it to preserve the thread and stay on topic.

wow, thanx m8. im just gonna lament my lost respect for DMC fans everywhere. (you guys not included of course)

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Its more off an analysis than a rant.

lets put it this way, you have done a better job than the dude who wrote that ign article, "6 ways Nt will revitalized DMC".

Domenic93

if you don't mind me asking, what did this video have to do with my video?
It's the part were he says enslaved wasn't inspired by the journey to the west, which is something he finds hard to swallow, and it takes liberties with the original story the same way that jason vorhees takes liberties with cheerleaders. and that is what we most likely have to look forward to with the new game. other than that I thought we were just sharing videos

Top Bottom