• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Different Rank Graphics?

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Poison Ivy;167102 said:
Well I don't know ..
Before the bars were silver, but now they are in colors red and blue.
Don't you see them changed?
No, to me they are still silver-y/grey and white...

Poison Ivy

Wants Cookiez
Well that is why I'm asking Steve, is there any change?
Lets stop to chat here cuz we're starting to do a conversetion which we can do on Profile Messages :p

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
DanteTheDevil;166977 said:
may i have all the images of styles please? I want to look at them all.
I'll post up the full list later (my laptop battery is about to die so I'm a little pushed for time) ^_^

Poison Ivy;167099 said:
I've noticed the change on the reputation bars, but is the only change on the colors?
Please Steve, fill me up here :p
Yup, only the colour has changed for now. If you look closely, you'll see the new rep bar pips are actually teeny tiny little red and blue orbs. =]

VeNGeD;167100 said:
Am I the only one who can't see the change in the rep bars? Lord of Darkness was telling me that has been changed too but I see the same bars as we had prior to this rank update.
Try pressing CTRL+F5 simultaneously to perform a hard refresh. You should see the new images turn up then.

Poison Ivy

Wants Cookiez
Ah yes, great idea Steve :D
Also in future, will the reputation bars be improved?
I mean having more reputations, gives you more orbs(bars)

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Steve;167114 said:
Try pressing CTRL+F5 simultaneously to perform a hard refresh. You should see the new images turn up then.
Thanks, it seems to be fixed now.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
I love the new ranks, just got one little complaint. Actually a couple.

I think the staff/supporter bars looked better on Keaton's earlier suggestion, keeping them as bars and putting them under the new ranks.

What you are doing now doesn't stand out as much, the bars let you know at a quick glance who the staff was but now the new ones just blend in with the page you know?

I guess it bugs me that the supporter/staff thing is just different color text now, not much sets it apart frum the page.

If they where still bars with the new ranks not being bars it would work better I think.

Also I fail to understand the importance of rep bars, pretty much everyone gets full rep within like one day of posting so it doesn't seem like an accomplishment the way the ranks do.

They look ok now but are still just useless decoration. May you should get rid of the rep bars.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
EmotionsUntold;167268 said:
Gah! The new rank system confuses the crap out of me XD I was like "o_O" before... now i'm like "O_O"
Well I'm even more lost because I don't even play DMC so it's all a bit beyond me...I just know I rank higher than Steve and that's what counts as far as I'm concerned :D

Keaton

Premium
Angel;167392 said:
Well I'm even more lost because I don't even play DMC so it's all a bit beyond me...I just know I rank higher than Steve and that's what counts as far as I'm concerned :D

Lol - better look out cause i'm catching up too :D

Kyo

medicated insanity
this seem's way better than the old rank system, it has a more devilmaycry style to it, lovin it, but uh..

What the hell people? every-time i leave for awhile you guy's seem to have brain-blast's.

._. none of the cool stuff happen's when im here.

Saseydon

Different Rank Graphics

I was wondering if you could implement an Extended Rank Color Management mod into the forums. Heres what I mean: on the index page, you see the Admin and Moderator groups, which are different colors. I would like it where you could add different groups and modify them. Thanks Also, I would like to see the images for the ranks, becuase I cant find them

Top Bottom