• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition for Next Gen

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Bayonetta > Any of the characters in DmC. Especially Kat who has fish lips and carries around a can of squirrel sprunk. Yuck.
Lol squirrel spunk. That was weird, but seems legit. Those old Wiccan spells had some pretty crazy shizz in there.

And whatever floats your boat I guess. I don't care who you have a thing for. Bayonetta was always just kinda dumb and weird looking.

One of my favorite video game crushes I think would be Yuna from FFX. She was pretty cute. I also really dig Princess Zelda and Samus Aran.

That would be cool. Vergil having been freed from his corruption regains his strength and uses Nelo Angelo as a Devil Trigger.
I don't see how any of that would make sense, but I wanna play as Nelo Angelo.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Oh new design for Lady, I dig :D

Exactly what I thought. I still hold my breath in hope they add some sort of story :0

A separate story for Vergil would just be...

EEEpic. Yeah, I know. It doesn't work without the 'S' -.-

@Chancey289: I'm thinking it in a sense of Dante had freed Vergil from Mundus' control. He breaks free from the corruption, but Nelo Angelo still remains as some sort of entity kind of latched to his soul. And he can now control that aspect of him, instead of it controlling him so to speak.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I honestly don't like the idea of Nelo Angelo playable (btw, as an Italian, you can't imagine how weird that "Nelo" sounds... it's "Nero", Capcom! Nero Angelo!), because his fighting style is much more similar to Dante's. I would like to play as Vergil, with his unique style of ass kicking xD

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
I honestly don't like the idea of Nelo Angelo playable (btw, as an Italian, you can't imagine how weird that "Nelo" sounds... it's "Nero", Capcom! Nero Angelo!), because his fighting style is much more similar to Dante's. I would like to play as Vergil, with his unique style of ass kicking xD
well if they make him DT it would be mostly cosmetical change with some special moves and maybe also his special sword summoning attacks.

Lord Dante

Forever waiting.
Lol squirrel spunk. That was weird, but seems legit. Those old Wiccan spells had some pretty crazy shizz in there.

And whatever floats your boat I guess. I don't care who you have a thing for. Bayonetta was always just kinda dumb and weird looking.

I love Bayonetta because she's like a crazy cartoon character. I see a lot of classic Dante in her and characters like that are so much fun to watch, imo. They don't give a damn because they're badasses like that.
The "realism" and "believable" characters of the reboot were too annoying for me. But this is just a preference.

And no I'm not attracted to her, I already posted before that I don't really roll that way...

But back on topic,
I'm glad they brought back Vergil. I hope they give him his own campaign or something.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
How about styles for Vergil?
If we use Dante's styles as a reference:

- a Trickster-like style, for all his teleport stuff;
- a Swordmaster-like style, for all sort of crazy s**t with melee weapons;
- a "Gunslinger"-like style, with which you can do more moves with the Summoned Swords;
- a Royalguard-like style, to use blocking moves (yeah you guessed it, I'm thinking of that rotating sword parry...)

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014

- a Swordmaster-like style, for all sort of crazy sh!t with melee weapons;
- a "Gunslinger"-like style, with which you can do more moves with the Summoned Swords;
- a Royalguard-like style, to use blocking moves (yeah you guessed it, I'm thinking of that rotating sword parry...)
I think he should has his own set of Styles. With something exclusive only to him :D

incneet

I'll show how to use the power!!!

- a Swordmaster-like style, for all sort of crazy s**t with melee weapons;
quick silver and doppelganger will be great too...

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
other possibility is Vergil appear after end game.

Well that would really be a punch in the face of every Vergil fan... I REALLY hope that they built a story segment for him. Actually, the fact that he IS in the game suggests it, because it wouldn't make sense to just throw him there, in a game where he wasn't even present in the first place. So, my hope is strong. If Capcom fails me and all this Vergil thing turns out to be some kind of troll, this will be the time for me to set bombs in their HQ. I don't give a sh!t.

Top Bottom