• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask the Staff Anything

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
If you could travel back in time where would you go and what would you do?

I would travel back in time to see Space Jam in theaters. :D

Tables

...chairs?
Hey erm... is there a way to change this forum's color? I visit many, many forums and some of them i can change to color to something less bright, like black.

It's night time right now and the white from this forum is burning my eyes. :ermm:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hey erm... is there a way to change this forum's color? I visit many, many forums and some of them i can change to color to something less bright, like black.

It's night time right now and the white from this forum is burning my eyes. :ermm:

Click on the tab that has your username on it (between the 'rules' and 'Inbox' tabs in black). Your account page will open. On the left hand side under Settings, select the 'preferences' tab.
In the 'Style' box you get two options for skins: DmC (which is the light one) and XenGamer (which is the dark one). Click save and voila.

Dark Drakan

Admin

I use the dark skin (Xengamer) as I dislike bright ones too, there is a button on the bottom left of the forums to choose your style.

Tables

...chairs?
Click on the tab that has your username on it (between the 'rules' and 'Inbox' tabs in black). Your account page will open. On the left hand side under Settings, select the 'preferences' tab.
In the 'Style' box you get two options for skins: DmC (which is the light one) and XenGamer (which is the dark one). Click save and voila.

YES! Thank you. :D

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hi!
Why do I no longer have the option to delete any of my posts? I thought this was a special feature for members with gold status? :(

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
That's...weird?

Steve isn't available right now but I will get him onto it asap. In the meantime I will check the CP and see if anything has been amended. I know Steve has some plans for subscribers in the pipeline which may mean he is trying stuff out, but if it's not related to that then I'll try and sort it out for you.

Whilst you're waiting for an answer either way, let me know if a post needs deleting and I'll do what I can to help out :)

DanteStyle

但丁是我的
That's...weird?

Steve isn't available right now but I will get him onto it asap. In the meantime I will check the CP and see if anything has been amended. I know Steve has some plans for subscribers in the pipeline which may mean he is trying stuff out, but if it's not related to that then I'll try and sort it out for you.

Whilst you're waiting for an answer either way, let me know if a post needs deleting and I'll do what I can to help out :)

Okay so coming onto this account, I found that the only place on the forum where I have the option to delete my posts is on the DmC boards. Which is weird because I really thought it's only for gold members, but thinking back on it now, maybe it was a general option just like the report and edit options for everyone? I know there was a rough patch where the 'edit' option was only available for a few minutes after posting a comment due to some misbehaviour on the forum. Maybe the delete option was taken away completely before we even had the DmC boards up?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
It's all gone a bit weird - Steve cannot see why the options would be limited either as everything is selected as it should be in the CP. So what he thinks might be the case is that we need a forum update so he is working on that right now. One site has been done: Resident Evil, and he is going as quickly as he can to get this one done up next. It will take some time but the hope is that once it's done, all these little kinks will be ironed out again.

In the meantime, if something desperately needs removing and cannot be edited instead, hit the report button and type an explanation of what you want or get in touch with me directly via PM and I'll do what I can. This isn't to be used regularly, though - editing is best in the first instance :)

Top Bottom