• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask the Staff Anything

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
i didnt even know delete was gone but , on a side note how does someone become a gold member

There should be a gold-ish "Upgrade" button on the navigation bar above. Click on that and it takes you through the process :)

Meg

Okay I have a question,

I know sometimes people post really large images in threads (myself included), but could there be some sort of rule about how big they can be? I don't always have fast Internet, and having to wait forever for the page to load all the big pictures is a pain. :( Could something be done about this to help out our friends with slow Internet?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Okay I have a question,

I know sometimes people post really large images in threads (myself included), but could there be some sort of rule about how big they can be? I don't always have fast Internet, and having to wait forever for the page to load all the big pictures is a pain. :( Could something be done about this to help out our friends with slow Internet?

Like spoiler tags being brought back, please?

Blade8513

Okay I have a question,

Lmfao im just kidding! I had to post that for some reason. But all jokes aside I agree, sometimes my internet is slow and that is a pain.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Okay I have a question,

Steve is currently working on something special for the forums - an update which will, hopefully, bring back stuff like spoiler tags and the like. You've probably seen the RE site with the new changes so it should eventually be more like that. In the meantime, I can see if there is an image limit we can impose...

Ash Williams vs Van Helsing, who wins?
Bananaman.

For some unknown reason, I can't reply to posts. (I click on reply, but the quoted post doesn't show)

Well that's weird...is it still happening?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Hmmm...tell you what, I will mention it to Steve when he comes home (I sent him out to get noms in the pouring rain) and in the meantime, is anyone else getting this problem? Might help to isolate the cause if it is forum-wide.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
If you had the complete Triforce from The Legend of Zelda series what wish would you ask of the golden Triangle?

For those who've never played a Zelda game, (shame on you first of all) what would you do if the moon were to fall in three days?

Did anybody catch the reference?! :shifty:

Top Bottom