• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask the Staff Anything

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
have you ever been into skateboarding?
I have liked the idea of it, stood on a board at the age of 8, promptly fallen off, lost 3 teeth and figured out I suck at anything more strenuous than lifting a remote

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
I have liked the idea of it, stood on a board at the age of 8, promptly fallen off, lost 3 teeth and figured out I suck at anything more strenuous than lifting a remote

at least they were your baby teeth (i hope anyways). i lost my front right tooth...right before prom too...

Dark Drakan

Admin
Are you a musician?

Not musically talented at all no, that is one area I wish I had put more effort into when younger. Always wanted to play guitar but after boxing for so many years when I was younger my fingers aren't really capable of doing it for long periods of time without cramping up.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
just watched the SW prequels (pretty underrated movies), and i was wondering, if you were anakin, what would you do differently?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I just wanted to ask something 'forum-y' about 'ressurrecting threads'. How old is too old to bring back to life? (A week, month or a year?)

You know, it's bumped by someone a while after the last reply then locked for being old.

Thankies

Dark Drakan

Admin
I just wanted to ask something 'forum-y' about 'ressurrecting threads'. How old is too old to bring back to life? (A week, month or a year?)

You know, it's bumped by someone a while after the last reply then locked for being old.

Thankies

Depends what the thread is and how its revived. If its a topic that people cant really add much else to it or revive it with a 'lol me too' post then we would discourage people to revive them at all. However if there is a decent reason for a revive (lots of new info) and it can get people talking again then we dont tend to mind how old they are.

Dark Drakan

Admin
What does the figure work look like on a monthly basis to keep this forum going?

As in monthly costs? Thats one for Steve to cover.

Why is the code for making the ninja smiley steve? :p

That is a closely guarded secret. :lol:

What are your favorite and least video game genres? And why?

My favourite is probably RPG's, Open World and FPS games because they have such immersive worlds and are the best value for money game time wise (Oblivion/Fallout/Skyrim/Deus Ex/Red Dead/Far Cry to name but a few). Though I am very fond of RTS games too but havent been enough good ones in last few years. Least favourite is probably MMO's as there just arent enough good ones out there and I detest paying monthly fees.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Is there a mobile or lofi version of this forum?
And if so what's the mobile address ?

There isnt currently but Steve had mentioned it before, I browse on my iPhone and main site is relatively easy to navigate on it. Granted it could be made much easier and trimmed down to load faster, dont know if Steve is still considering it for the future but im sure it is something hes considering.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
What does the figure work look like on a monthly basis to keep this forum going?

Lots :lol:

Why is the code for making the ninja smiley steve? :p

Was going to tell you but I have been conditioned to only respond to the trigger phrase. And I don't know what the phrase is. Sucks to be both of us, right?

What are your favorite and least video game genres? And why?

Favourite is definitely RPG's (but not JRPGs) because I love immersive worlds where you can do whatever the hell you like and just spend hours and hours doing stuff without even touching the main story. My least favourite would have to be beat 'em ups like Tekken, Street Fighter and the like because they are just...boring. Nothing happens. And then they turn them into live-action films which tend to be so bad you need some sort of neural wipe to forget about them.

Is there a mobile or lofi version of this forum?
And if so what's the mobile address ?

This is something that is definitely in the pipeline but not sure how or when it will happen just yet. But when it does, you guys will obviously be the first to know about it :)

Dark Drakan

Admin
My least favourite would have to be beat 'em ups like Tekken, Street Fighter and the like because they are just...boring. Nothing happens. And then they turn them into live-action films which tend to be so bad you need some sort of neural wipe to forget about them.

Actually yeah, I dont know how I missed this from my list as I wholeheartedly agree.

SugarMoon

It's One on One.
Favourite is definitely RPG's (but not JRPGs) because I love immersive worlds where you can do whatever the hell you like and just spend hours and hours doing stuff without even touching the main story. My least favourite would have to be beat 'em ups like Tekken, Street Fighter and the like because they are just...boring. Nothing happens. And then they turn them into live-action films which tend to be so bad you need some sort of neural wipe to forget about them.
I loathe Tekken with a fiery passion it's so dull. I'm neutral when it comes to SF though. The only fighting game that I'm truly interested in is Soul Calibur. That's really it. That and the Super Smash Bros. series. Mortal Kombat's pretty interesting in style though ( I loves me some gore :devil: )

But yeah, thanks a lot for the answering the questions both of you. Sorry if it's a repeat question btw hehe. :p

Top Bottom