• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask the Staff Anything

rocketvergil

Vergil's apprentice, the successor to yamato
Um, I am really curious. How do forums work? I mean do you guys have an office and go there everyday? Plus where does the money come from?

Dark Drakan

Admin
Um, I am really curious. How do forums work? I mean do you guys have an office and go there everyday? Plus where does the money come from?

It's not a job as such so no offices besides rooms we may have in our individual homes. Steve covers most the costs himself & hosts the site (rents the servers) etc. Money comes from donations, tiny bits from ads & Steve selling his body for medical science (3rd arm is working wonders).

rocketvergil

Vergil's apprentice, the successor to yamato
It's not a job as such so no offices besides rooms we may have in our individual homes. Steve covers most the costs himself & hosts the site (rents the servers) etc. Money comes from donations, tiny bits from ads & Steve selling his body for medical science (3rd arm is working wonders).
You guys use spend your own money for us!!!!!!!!!
Man, Steve, U just earned my full respect. Again, thank you guys for making this forum possible

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Do you guys agree with my "Godot should be the protagonist of everything ever made in this eternity" movement?

Dark Drakan

Admin
wat do guys do for living? plz excuse me if this question has been asked......

It's been asked but we are bound to get asked repeat questions as they get lost in the thread. I work for a Sports Nutrition & vitamin company that sells things like Protein powders, energy bars/gels & vitamins etc to help with people's training & overall health.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
it is sad that u guys spent so much on this forum, may i ask for the reason?

Passion, I would say. For Steve, building these things from the ground up and spending both time and money on them all, it's clear he has a passion for what he does and he also likes the games (always a plus). To be able to make money doing what you love is kind of every working person's dream, I would wager, and the long-term goal is ideally to make a decent wage out creating these forums and then perhaps make more or make the existing ones better.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Well I myself have been a member here for over six years now so I can certainly say I've seen some change. It's been good change though. And I've seen the amount of love and dedication that the staff have for the place and the members. It's clear having spoken to lots of people here and not just staff members that the love for the games and general shared interests make this place run a lot smoother and nicer.

There will always be the odd trouble maker but overall the spirits of the rest of us members here never seems to be dampened. There's a strong feeling of community love.

All I have left to say is "peace baby", now where's a ****ing tree I can hug?

Meg

Okay, am I insane, or is Mr. Credo not around here much anymore? Am I missing something? Is he a ninja and that's why I don't see him?

THAT'S IT! :steve:

Top Bottom