• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask the Staff Anything

Dark Drakan

Admin
Could someone please delete this thread: http://devilmaycry.org/community/threads/fanart.15250/
I had a nonsensical ooh shiny moment, completely forgot about the DMC Captions thread.

Ohh, also, do you guys keep score of who gets reported the most on the forum and by whom? Not looking for names or anything but...okay, I'll just ask, how many times have I been reported in the past week? :D I think I've been stepping on a few people's toes. Just want some confirmation on whether I'm paranoid or not.

I'd like to know how many times I've been reported, myself, actually. >_> Call it masochism, but I'm curious.

We sometimes take notes of people who pop up a lot & staff do have discussions about members but we arent about to share that sort of information, paranoia helps keep people in line. ;)

If you believe you could have been reported you are worried about the fact you may have broken some rules so to be safe just make sure you follow them & everything will be fine.

Frazz

General gamer
What are you guys most looking forward to this year? (In terms of everything: holidays, games, amazon package, a new brand of shaving foam etc):D

AceofSpades

Lord of the Void
Ever heard of the fallowing game titles? Scp continent breach, the rake: return to aslyum, amnesia, forget me not Annie, paranormal, or DreadOut?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Ever heard of the fallowing game titles? Scp continent breach, the rake: return to aslyum, amnesia, forget me not Annie, paranormal, or DreadOut?
Out of all of that, Amnesia. I played the first...30 seconds or so? Screamed like a girl (and nothing had even happened yet), threw the keyboard across the desk and have never played since.

Reactions: Meg

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
I get that this is a may be a personal question, but the curiosity is just getting the better of me.:lol:

I've noticed for a while that Keaton is still has the title of moderator around here, despite not having been on for 2 years.

Why is that?

Is it just in case he decides to come back?

I ask because most the forums I know removes that title after such a length of inactivity.

Dark Drakan

Admin
I get that this is a may be a personal question, but the curiosity is just getting the better of me.:lol:

I've noticed for a while that Keaton is still has the title of moderator around here, despite not having been on for 2 years.

Why is that?

Is it just in case he decides to come back?

I ask because most the forums I know removes that title after such a length of inactivity.

It is open for his return, he is still a member of these forums as we dont delete accounts & if he does come back he can pick up where he left off.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
It is open for his return, he is still a member of these forums as we dont delete accounts & if he does come back he can pick up where he left off.

Wow, you guys are the first forum I see handle staff in such a way.

As I said earlier, most forums would find someone else due to lack of inactivity, but you guys have it under control without him so its understandable.^_^

Thanks for the reply.:)

Dark Drakan

Admin
Wow, you guys are the first forum I see handle staff in such a way.

As I said earlier, most forums would find someone else due to lack of inactivity, but you guys have it under control without him so its understandable.^_^

Thanks for the reply.:)

In the past the staff have always returned and rejoined active duty when their college work etc has been done & that policy has generated some really loyal & dedicated staff members over our networks.

Meg

I feel dumb asking this because of how long I've bee here, but what exactly is backseat moderating? I ask because between here and REN, I've seen multiple staff members complaining about how annoying it is, but I've never been 100% sure I understand what it is. Is it really just regular members complaining to staff about what they should be doing? That's what I always thought. Or is it something else?

Just curious! :D And thanks in advance to whoever replies. :D

Top Bottom