• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask the Staff Anything

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Blue skin please?
In school we learned about colours affecting mood. Red really affects agression at times when blue can trigger harmony and relaxed moments. It's true. I feel that way. The skin is all good. But the red to blue? Possible? Blue like this.

''Offtopic''
Hell I am not asking for too much Steve? You can do it! If acceptible of course....
*selfish facepalm*
I am not the hero. Just another hero. Whatever. Getting carried away like this is no good.
People often react negative to that. What a pain to stay in the flow and outside the flow at the same time. Not being left out but not being drowned in everyones mess that is not my responsibility.
I am being too personal. My deepest apologizes.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Blue skin please?
In school we learned about colours affecting mood. Red really affects agression at times when blue can trigger harmony and relaxed moments. It's true. I feel that way. The skin is all good. But the red to blue?

The next skin will likely still sport a familiar red theme, as in keeping with the typical DMC vibe, but will probably feature a much more grungy flavour, inspired by DmC. There'll probably be a little bit of blue injected in there somewhere, too, if Vergil makes it into the final design.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
The next skin will likely still sport a familiar red theme, as in keeping with the typical DMC vibe, but will probably feature a much more grungy flavour, inspired by DmC. There'll probably be a little bit of blue injected in there somewhere, too, if Vergil makes it into the final design.

Music in my ears. I want to see ! XD

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
It was superseded by the current DmC one, I'm afraid. Managing multiple skins is a tremendous hassle, so usually whenever a new skin is rolled out, the old one has to snuff it. I'm working on a fresh dark skin at the moment, and I'm considering adding classic DMC elements that should hopefully appease fans whom sit both sides of the pro/anti-DmC fence.
can't wait for it and thanks!

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
Is it possible to tag members in posts? Like on Facebook you put: @*insert name here*
I think it would be useful if we could, especially if your post relates to someone, you could tag them in it.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Is it possible to tag members in posts? Like on Facebook you put: @*insert name here*
I think it would be useful if we could, especially if your post relates to someone, you could tag them in it.

Not exactly but thats what the quotes are for, they get notifications in the same way that someone who is tagged does on Facebook. If you want to bring someones attention to a thread they havent posted in, the only way I can think is to post the link on their profile wall/in a conversation.

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
Not exactly but thats what the quotes are for, they get notifications in the same way that someone who is tagged does on Facebook. If you want to bring someones attention to a thread they havent posted in, the only way I can think is to post the link on their profile wall/in a conversation.
Ok then, thanks:3

Top Bottom