• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask the Staff Anything

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Dear staff
Have you been to
270px-Image-AvenueQlogo.png

I saw it
It is the best musical ever

mrrandomlulz

Musicals arent my thing.
Well I am not really a person interest in musicals either but it is more of a parody of sesame street ( thats what gave it the nick name Sesame street + a rent) It makes fun of how sesame street is supposedly perfect and flawless, and combines the problems of the real world into where avenue q is a poor neighborhood , and it makes songs about the cruel truths of racism , the economy, and the fact that few people find there purpose , and in the end of the musical they eventually decide that nothing last forever, nothing is perfect, but you will never be happy until you learn to deal with it. (but at one point int the song they say that Except for death and paying taxes every thing in life is only for now), that was the whole side plot in a nutshell and I still barely spoiled anything for you. It is hilarious and awe inspiring at the same time. also they call people against monsters racist and say certain characters are "Puppet American".
basically the songs are really not the main focus like most musicals

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
if you could make a hybrid of anyone (real life, games, films) who would you include (you can also include weapons e.g: miniguns, battle armor, revolver)

for example heres mine: jango fett + onaga + dark samus + rf2 battle armor + kirby + meta knight + charlie sheen

mrrandomlulz

if you could make a hybrid of anyone (real life, games, films) who would you include (you can also include weapons e.g: miniguns, battle armor, revolver)

for example heres mine: jango fett + onaga + dark samus + rf2 battle armor + kirby + meta knight + charlie sheen
I may not be a staff but that hybrid would not work as charlie sheens winningness would destroy them all

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
I may not be a staff but that hybrid would not work as charlie sheens winningness would destroy them all
yes but if it worked (i'll restrain him) it would be an ultimate hybrid by hybrid would:

have copy abilities and dragon abilities, it would be big with a bad ass attitude with phazon energy with superfast attacks added with some battle armor and its winning duh!!!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Staff: What is the worst game you've ever played... and I mean the pits... the one that should never have allowed to have seen daylight... the one that you wished you'd never spent precious money on?

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Staff: What is the worst game you've ever played... and I mean the pits... the one that should never have allowed to have seen daylight... the one that you wished you'd never spent precious money on?

Absolute honesty here, 100% not trolling, genuine opinion which gets me a fair bit of flak because, although a lot of people thought it was bad, apparently it wasn't bad enough to warrant being anyone's worst game ever.

Final Fantasy XIII.

I've only ever been insulted as some "edgy bandwagoning hipster" for that, but I genuinely believe that FF13 is an absolute abomination of a game, and even more so as a Final Fantasy game. It is the ONLY game I have ever genuinely regretted wasting my hard earned money on, I wish it had never seen the light of day, it should have stayed buried forever because I felt legitimately insulted playing that pathetic excuse for a hand holding, idiot coddling, lowest common denominator catering game after having playing FF6 and 9.

I'd not had a great deal of faith in the franchise as a whole for a few years now, though I enjoyed 12, 13 was just the last nail in the coffin for me and I honestly think the FF franchise as a whole should just be put to rest now.

Yeah, I really want my £40 back, that £40 could have gone towards something more useful and important to my life, like a bit more towards a better GPU, or a rather fancy foot stool.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Eternal Sonata. It could have been so good...but it really wasn't. I was very disappointed by that game. That and Dragon Age Origins. Now that really was a let down, but I didn't pay for it so not that much of a let down ;)

mrrandomlulz

Dear staff who would win
Tony montana (Scarface) or john rambo (First blood)
Speaking of scarface , why did the movie never confirm he was dead , he couldn't have just taken that many shots then died and all it did was show him fall into the water at the end , noone checked his pulse or anything

Dark Drakan

Admin

A Perfect Weapon for PS1, swapped 4 games for it and played it for 5mins.

Dear staff who would win
Tony montana (Scarface) or john rambo (First blood)
Speaking of scarface , why did the movie never confirm he was dead , he couldn't have just taken that many shots then died and all it did was show him fall into the water at the end , noone checked his pulse or anything

John Rambo, he was a killing machine. When someone is shot like that there is no need to check for a pulse, there is no surviving it.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Dear staff.

Why did you change your name color to dark red?

Now it makes it kinda hard to tell moderators from admins lol.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Dear staff.

Why did you change your name color to dark red?

Now it makes it kinda hard to tell moderators from admins lol.

Our colour has been changed lots of times, I noticed the change when I logged on today. Probably Steve experimenting with different colours and schemes etc for the member colours.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Hey staff,
Is it possible to delete a thread or rename a thread you have already made?...hm

Keeping in mind that the threads have been up for a while?

Top Bottom