• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask the Staff Anything

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
How do you mean, a limit? Obviously it's one of those forum etiquette things not to post in all-caps but I don't think there's a little gizmo on the system that creates a pair of hands to reach out of the computer, rip off your caps lock button with one hand and strangle you with the other...well, at least I'm fairly sure of that.

Like, 70%...maybe 65%?

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
How do you mean, a limit? Obviously it's one of those forum etiquette things not to post in all-caps but I don't think there's a little gizmo on the system that creates a pair of hands to reach out of the computer, rip off your caps lock button with one hand and strangle you with the other...well, at least I'm fairly sure of that.

Like, 70%...maybe 65%?
im sorry if i made you mad or anything its just that i thought using so much caps is annoying and not allowed. and ive been annoying today sorry about that

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Haha - believe me, it takes far more than that to make me mad. Steal my special chocolate biscuits and we might have to have some serious words but a few all-caps messages is not really a big deal. If someone posted in caps all the time without ever stopping then yeah, that would be something staff would have a quiet word about but don't worry, it's all good :)

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
Haha - believe me, it takes far more than that to make me mad. Steal my special chocolate biscuits and we might have to have some serious words but a few all-caps messages is not really a big deal. If someone posted in caps all the time without ever stopping then yeah, that would be something staff would have a quiet word about but don't worry, it's all good :)
hahahah yeah ur right *hides secret special choclate cookies in pocket*

D-Sparda

Nothing is true, everything is permitted
When will the time limit to the edit button will be abolish. I'm asking this because I forgot an "h" at exhausted.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I don't know if it will be abolished but if enough people find the current 5 minute limit too restrictive, we can certainly extend it a bit.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Angel are you a fan of Sonic the Hedgehog? :)
I like some of the games, yes, and I love the music. But it's really my eldest son, Jake, who loves Sonic more than anything else. He's got a Sonic cuddly toy, a Sonic DVD and jumps around yelling "SONNIE!" and waving his finger like Sonic does in the menu screen of the first game. It was mainly for him this sig was made by Sephiroxas and as soon as he saw it, he gave it a kiss and started running around in circles giggling.

I suck at Sonic games sooo much. I can't do any of the boss fights except the very first one on Green Hill Zone - that's how bad I am. But it's so pretty and colourful and cheery :D It was one of the first console games I ever played as a kid.

D-Sparda

I don't know if it will be abolished but if enough people find the current 5 minute limit too restrictive, we can certainly extend it a bit.
Extended it a bit? Does that mean I should shut up be patient?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Lol, you don't have to shut up ;)

Well, 5 minutes for some people may not be enough time to realise a mistake has been made - I may bump it to 10 minutes. Let me see what I can mess around with in the control panel :)

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I like some of the games, yes, and I love the music. But it's really my eldest son, Jake, who loves Sonic more than anything else. He's got a Sonic cuddly toy, a Sonic DVD and jumps around yelling "SONNIE!" and waving his finger like Sonic does in the menu screen of the first game. It was mainly for him this sig was made by Sephiroxas and as soon as he saw it, he gave it a kiss and started running around in circles giggling.

I suck at Sonic games sooo much. I can't do any of the boss fights except the very first one on Green Hill Zone - that's how bad I am. But it's so pretty and colourful and cheery :D It was one of the first console games I ever played as a kid.
Aww that was sweet of you to do for son. :) Sonic 2 was my first video game ever so although its not Sonic 1 I do understand your point that Sonic is "pretty, collorful, and cheery." Which indeed it is. :)
I give Angel a thumbs up for being a sweet mother. :cool:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
roflcopter - I'm anything but sweet ;) Jake is very particular about certain things as he has special needs, so having Sonic on the computer stops him from getting frustrated when I'm using it. It's all part of a cunning plan to give myself a break from his tantrums :D

D-Sparda

Lol, you don't have to shut up ;)

Well, 5 minutes for some people may not be enough time to realise a mistake has been made - I may bump it to 10 minutes. Let me see what I can mess around with in the control panel :)
Nice.

Speaking of mistakes, I forgot to put a question mark instead of a normal dot on my last post in this thread.

Top Bottom