• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask the Staff Anything

Dark Drakan

Admin
The setting is the same for Gold Members from what i can see but i will look into the conversation settings.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Quest, purpose, goal, what you wish to achieve. The line is from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Name: Andy
Favourite Colour: Red
Quest: At the moment its to get a business up and running with my girlfriend.

Here's another nice question!

Have any nice plans for the summer? ^_^

Music festival known as Sonisphere is going to be the highlight along with some other gigs.

Reactions: Meg

Dark Drakan

Admin
What's Sonisphere? ^_^ Sounds fun though. ^_^

The worlds largest touring music festival in 12 different countries.

11thMarchA3-1000wide.jpg

aoshi

How do i change my sig?I went to information tab on my profile but it displays my sig. How do change it?
Help is much appreciated.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Just out of curiosity, what kind of business would you wish to set up with your gf?

Dark Drakan

Admin
What is your favorite genre of book, movie, and music?

I dont really read books as i dont have the time.

Movies would be action movies or horror.

Music Metal and Rock mainly.

How do i change my sig?I went to information tab on my profile but it displays my sig. How do change it?
Help is much appreciated.

Upload a picture to imageshack or another imagehost and copy and paste the forum code into that box that displays your sig and remove the current one.

Just out of curiosity, what kind of business would you wish to set up with your gf?

We already have an Ebay shop selling alternative clothing and accessories etc. Link is in my sig as i was testing the google hit reports Ebay generate with it.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I see, I wish you both well in that endeavour. =) I've been selling also on eBay since 2004, although eBay alone isn't always enough to cut it. I'm sure you'll explore other avenues of sale too like I do. There's been an explosion of Ebay rival auction sites that are gathering pace that are worth listing on as well, and take less fees.

aoshi

I can't see any fields. Jus image is displayed as in posts.Are these fields in any other tab? Please suggest.

Meg

Sooooo WERE there ranks above Legendary Dark Knight? I can't help but wonder. :eek:

Dark Drakan

Admin
I see, I wish you both well in that endeavour. =) I've been selling also on eBay since 2004, although eBay alone isn't always enough to cut it. I'm sure you'll explore other avenues of sale too like I do. There's been an explosion of Ebay rival auction sites that are gathering pace that are worth listing on as well, and take less fees.

Depends what you sell as we make a decent profit on stuff we sell but we have quite a few suppliers and we can still afford to undercut other people. Im working on taking it off Ebay onto a site of my own and i have a base template built just need to work on it some more.

I can't see any fields. Jus image is displayed as in posts.Are these fields in any other tab? Please suggest.

Not sure what your referring to.

If I wanted to change my name back to just 'Vauxchen' how would I go about doing so?

Done.

Sooooo WERE there ranks above Legendary Dark Knight? I can't help but wonder. :eek:

Shall always remain a mystery...

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Thanks very much Andy! :D

How is life for you now-a-days? Got any new tattoos since I was last active (I think it was about October 2009, wow... It's been THAT long?!)

Top Bottom