• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask the Staff Anything

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Sorry if this has been stated before - I'm getting used to the new layout and stuff, but I haven't really looked into little details.

Anyhoo my question is - Can gold supporters still delete their own posts?

Thanks in advance! :confused:

Dark Drakan

Admin
Sorry if this has been stated before - I'm getting used to the new layout and stuff, but I haven't really looked into little details.

Anyhoo my question is - Can gold supporters still delete their own posts?

Thanks in advance! :confused:

Yes they can. :)

Meg

I've a question. Maybe I'm just missing something, but can we change our account passwords? :oops:

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
I've a question. Maybe I'm just missing something, but can we change our account passwords? :oops:

Go to Preferences, and choose Password. Type your new password below your old one and then type the new one again to confirm it.

EDIT: Images doesn't work.

Reactions: Meg

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Yes they can. :)

Thanks DD. I had a quick look the other day and couldn't find it, but that will just be me....lemme see if I can delete this post....?

Edit - the post is still here! (lol) Meaning that I still can't find the option to do it??? :(

Dark Drakan

Admin
Thanks DD. I had a quick look the other day and couldn't find it, but that will just be me....lemme see if I can delete this post....?

Edit - the post is still here! (lol) Meaning that I still can't find the option to do it??? :(

Should be 4 options at bottom of your post Edit > Delete > IP (might be staff only) and Report.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Nah, it just says Edit and Report.

It doesn't bother me if supporters can't delete anymore to be honest. I just got used to the option and when I couldn't find it I thought I'd ask. Thanks. ;)

Dark Drakan

Admin
Nah, it just says Edit and Report.

It doesn't bother me if supporters can't delete anymore to be honest. I just got used to the option and when I couldn't find it I thought I'd ask. Thanks. ;)

In the permissions its still listed as allowed though so should be able to.

aka958

Don't trust people
I can't find it anywhere? It's probably staring me in the face! I'll ask another golden member....lemme see....

I've been able to delete my posts, and that has helped me out of trouble once or twice. I'm not a gold supporter though.

Dark Drakan

Admin
^ Really? How are you doing it? Where is the option? ;)

Thats where it is for me and i presume it should be same for you besides the odd option.

unledav.jpg

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Ooooh nice desktop!
Anyhoo, nope - just edit and report. I asked another gold supporter who couldn't find 'delete posts' either. The ability to delete posts isn't listed on the 'Account Upgrade' page, so I assume it's not availiable? Thats fine, like I said I thought I'd ask 'cuz I thought it was just me who couldn't find it. ;)

Dark Drakan

Admin
Ooooh nice desktop!
Anyhoo, nope - just edit and report. I asked another gold supporter who couldn't find 'delete posts' either. The ability to delete posts isn't listed on the 'Account Upgrade' page, so I assume it's not availiable? Thats fine, like I said I thought I'd ask 'cuz I thought it was just me who couldn't find it. ;)

The feature 'should' be available though as it has been set to be allowed so i dont understand why it wouldnt.

Heres the permissions setting that says so:

unledlbf.jpg

Have to get Steve to look into it and see why its not working as it should be.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
This is what I see, if that helps. Thanks!
Untitled-1-2.jpg

Also - weird how AKA can delete and I can't? Anyway thanks again for looking into it. :)

aka958

Don't trust people
This is what I see, if that helps. Thanks!
Untitled-1-2.jpg

Also - weird how AKA can delete and I can't? Anyway thanks again for looking into it. :)

Actually... I COULD delete. Now I can't. I did it once on this new layout, but now... It's gone! O_O

It was so useful... ;_;

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Its probably been asked but, how do you rename links?
So instead of showing the address 'www.veebeesexample.com' it shows VeeBee's Example.
(Like the links in Mr. Drakan's Signature)
Thank you.

EDIT~ I can't see the delete option either.

Top Bottom