• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask the Staff Anything

Dark Drakan

Admin
Not all the issues have been fixed yet and Steves working on the others along with our web hosts as we are still experiencing a handful of issues over all our forums.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
MV, I have no idea why you're getting that error, because I don't get it and everyone else I've talked to don't.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Osaka;301801 said:
Can't find the Customise profile bit. Has it gone for good or is it just a glitch?

Osaka, I can't see the link to it at the minute either, but if you click on Private Messages all your profile options are down the side. I tried changing something within my profile only to get that white screen people are talking about. I'm sure things will be sorted soon.

Thanks to DD and the staff for the updates on this. :cool:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end, expecting T_FUNCTION in /home/idjaeha/public_html/forums/includes/class_groupmessage.php on line 2800

I get this error when attempting to access any social group. What's it mean?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
It just means it can't load the Social Group page. It's currently loading the link to the list of Social Groups, but all current access to the actual Groups themselves isn't working. Hopefully the Staff Members can resolve the situation soon. I'm surer they are currently working on the problem, so give it a little time.

Meg

Something seems to be wrong with my sig. When I post its not there, but when I go to edit it I see its fine. I always have "include sig" selected. Did I do something stupid or something? :huh:

EDIT: Oh look its working! Never mind. :lol:

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Warning: is_writable() [function.is-writable]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/rahqtvpy/public_html/forums/customavatars) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/idjaeha:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in [path]/includes/class_dm_userpic.php on line 335

Unable to upload new avatars.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end, expecting T_FUNCTION in /home/idjaeha/public_html/forums/includes/class_groupmessage.php on line 2800

Unable to access Control Panel.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
this is much, MUCH smoother than the other conversion. only visible issue: many of the buttons for text formatting, inserting media, etc are blank.

another bug i noticed, i don't seem to have a userbar for "coolest human being currently living" under my name. odd! :O

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
With the change of the forum software i like to make this question.

Where is "mark forums as read" option?.

I can see it on individual forums, but not as a general option.

EDIT: Sorry just found it.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
When everything gets sorted out, may I have my name changed to Double-O-Snake please?

Thank you in advance. :)

Dark Drakan

Admin
With the change of the forum software i like to make this question.

Where is "mark forums as read" option?.

I can see it on individual forums, but not as a general option.

EDIT: Sorry just found it.

For anyone else who hasnt seen it, its at top of the page next to Search Forums and Watched Threads.

When everything gets sorted out, may I have my name changed to Double-O-Snake please?

Thank you in advance. :)

Sure i can do it for you now.

Just out of question. Is there still an ignore function?

XenForo Developer Kier hopes to have it in version 1.1.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Thanks DD.
(I'm starting to feel like a n00b again :rolleyes: )

We all felt the same when we implemented it elsewhere and neither Steve or I had any prior experience with it either. Had to learn where everything was and all the new tools and features. Even the Admin CP has a huge overhaul.

Top Bottom