• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask the Staff Anything

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Dark Drakan;292932 said:
Anything more specific? Because there are many many happy moments in life, hard to pick out just one. :lol:

Nope. Just want to hear one of those many you speak :ninja:

Dark Drakan

Admin
LordOfDarkness;292950 said:
Nope. Just want to hear one of those many you speak :ninja:

Moving in with my girlfriend was pretty special. Finally getting out my parents house and out of my closet sized room and getting some independence and paying my own bills and food etc (even though i paid parents rent its not the same).

Meg

Question for whoever would know.

What happened to the forums? Just curious. :)
Oh! And thanks for getting it back up so quick. ^_^ Although the ACX forums are still down. I had a Brotherhood question to! >_<

Dark Drakan

Admin
Meg;294286 said:
Question for whoever would know.

What happened to the forums? Just curious. :)
Oh! And thanks for getting it back up so quick. ^_^ Although the ACX forums are still down. I had a Brotherhood question to! >_<

Technical issues, all of them went down besides ProjectEgo got some little issues that still need fixing but we are back.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Dark Drakan;294413 said:
Technical issues, all of them went down besides ProjectEgo got some little issues that still need fixing but we are back.

Thankfully ^_^

Meg

Dark Drakan;294413 said:

Thanks for letting us no. I appreciate you guys taking the time to get it fixed right away. ^_^

Elton John

Steve and Angel, is it true that despite Steve being the webmaster here the roles are reversed inside your house? :lol:

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Avatar uploader is acting weird. Won't let me upload a new avi.

||
Warning: is_writable() [function.is-writable]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/rahqtvpy/public_html/forums/customavatars) is not within the allowed path (s): (/home/idjaeha/:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in [path]/includes/class_dm_userpic.php on line 335
||
That keeps popping up at the top of the webpage when I try. What's wrong?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Not staff but I'll answer this as it is an on-going issue I have full disclosure of and the website administrator is incredibly busy and won't be online to answer.

The entire network was hacked via the server 48 hours ago - there are still some things to be fixed but the essentials are back in place. New security measures have been put in place and no sensitive or personal data has been lost or accessed i.e. all your email addresses etc are secure. DMC.org does not keep member passwords in the database so none of those have been compromised either.

If anyone notices anything else, or that they can no longer browse/access parts of the site that they could earlier, please inform the moderators who will contact the website administrator on your behalf. As for other things, please remain patient and they will be fixed in due course.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Angel;297834 said:
Not staff but I'll answer this as it is an on-going issue I have full disclosure of and the website administrator is incredibly busy and won't be online to answer.

The entire network was hacked via the server 48 hours ago - there are still some things to be fixed but the essentials are back in place. New security measures have been put in place and no sensitive or personal data has been lost or accessed i.e. all your email addresses etc are secure. DMC.org does not keep member passwords in the database so none of those have been compromised either.

If anyone notices anything else, or that they can no longer browse/access parts of the site that they could earlier, please inform the moderators who will contact the website administrator on your behalf. As for other things, please remain patient and they will be fixed in due course.

I see. Thanks for telling us.

Top Bottom