• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask the Staff Anything

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
My question for all staff: Who is your favourite actor? Or actors if you can't decide on just one. :p

aka958

Don't trust people
Question to staff:

Can other people see my infractions on my profile or is that something snazzy just for me?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^ Yeah we can see every single one of them aka, didn't you know?
No, I'm kidding, I don't see anything on your profile. :p

aka958

Don't trust people
Master Vergil;291965 said:
^ Yeah we can see every single one of them aka, didn't you know?
No, I'm kidding, I don't see anything on your profile. :p

Hmm... I thought stuff like that were official. :\

Thanks for the answer though. :D

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
aka958;291980 said:
Hmm... I thought stuff like that were official. :\

Thanks for the answer though. :D

Infractions are viewed on your user-control panel, and are only unique for you viewing them.

aka958

Don't trust people
LordOfDarkness;291984 said:
Infractions are viewed on your user-control panel, and are only unique for you viewing them.

You got one?

I can see it on my profile as well. Right next to friends or contact info. Or maybe it was inbetween.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
aka958;292000 said:
You got one?

I can see it on my profile as well. Right next to friends or contact info. Or maybe it was inbetween.

Indeed.

I wouldn't know about that, sorry =/

Dark Drakan

Admin
Faust;291907 said:
My question for all staff: Who is your favourite actor? Or actors if you can't decide on just one. :p

I have quite a few Denzel Washington, Morgan Freeman, Johnny Depp, Samuel L Jackson & Jim Carrey amongst others.

aka958;291960 said:
Question to staff:

Can other people see my infractions on my profile or is that something snazzy just for me?

Staff and yourself, you so you can see what you did and how many you have got and the staff so we know how many you have and to keep an eye on you.

Meg

To Mr. Credo,

What kinda advice would you give to people that aspire to be as badass as you? :lol:

Keaton

Premium
DMC;292143 said:
if i wanted to join the staff how can i prove that im good enough? :sleep:

First of all, don't ask.
Staff members are only recruited when required, and even then we only concider people that are acting as staff already - in the sense that they are well behaved, well spoken and generally all round nice person.

If your doing things right, you'll be concidered when an oppertunity arises, but, don't ask to become a member of staff - it's the quickest way to count yourself out of the running ;)

Dark Drakan

Admin
The crazy demon;292310 said:
Any of you guys has heard of a game called The Darkness?

I used to own it and loved it, hope details of the sequel emerge soon and the new studio behind it can do it justice like Starbreeze Studios did.

Fun Fact - Mike Patton of Faith No More did the voice for The Darkness itself.

Keaton

Premium
The crazy demon;292310 said:
Any of you guys has heard of a game called The Darkness?

YES! I loved the game, it was massivly underrated!
While I found it a bit buggy in places and the shooting could've been improved, I thought that The Darkness element is a mechanic that could have massive potencial for a sequel! ^^

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Keaton;292449 said:
YES! I loved the game, it was massivly underrated!
While I found it a bit buggy in places and the shooting could've been improved, I thought that The Darkness element is a mechanic that could have massive potencial for a sequel! ^^

Dark Drakan;292438 said:
I used to own it and loved it, hope details of the sequel emerge soon and the new studio behind it can do it justice like Starbreeze Studios did.

Fun Fact - Mike Patton of Faith No More did the voice for The Darkness itself.

Keaton: Yes it had its bugs, but it was worth of it :p i specially loved eating people hearts :)

DD: I loved it too :), specially the parts on hell.

What i find strange is that The Darkness is the only character that doesnt says any specially insulting word.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Dear Staff.

What is one of the many moments of your life that have been happy or special for you?

Dark Drakan

Admin
LordOfDarkness;292929 said:
Dear Staff.

What is one of the many moments of your life that have been happy or special for you?

Anything more specific? Because there are many many happy moments in life, hard to pick out just one. :lol:

Top Bottom