• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask the Staff Anything

Meg

what's the best way to cure depression
I don't know if a "best" way exists as I would think it depends on the person. But what worked for me was figuring out what was at the root of my depression. Once I figured it out I was able to take measures toward fixing it.

I would suggest talking to a therapist. They'd be the best at helping you figure stuff out.

Unless you weren't asking about yourself but rather was just curious for some other reason. Then.....I don't know that's the best I've got.

berto

I Saw the Devil
It seems we can't do it so you'll have to wait for an admn. I can't find the option as a mod.

berto

I Saw the Devil
As someone who dropped everything as soon as I saw the bluray for that series and bought it on the spot, I must say, I approve of the name change.

I remember the commercials at the video store when I was a kid. That intro was amazing.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
As someone who dropped everything as soon as I saw the bluray for that series and bought it on the spot, I must say, I approve of the name change.
I too bought the Blu-Ray for Lain as soon as it came out. :thumbsup:

aoshi

Why is the site taking longer load times sometimes? Sometimes i don't see the reply box at the bottom of the screen or some links not working when i hover my cursor on alerts or my username. Can this be fixed?

Dark Drakan

Admin
Why is the site taking longer load times sometimes? Sometimes i don't see the reply box at the bottom of the screen or some links not working when i hover my cursor on alerts or my username. Can this be fixed?

I haven't noticed anything personally, anyone else been having an issue?

aoshi

I haven't noticed anything personally, anyone else been having an issue?
I see this only when there's a change in static text under each forum description.When that site loads i see this issue. Now the site is working properly as you can see i am able to type replies.

Dark Drakan

Admin
I see this only when there's a change in static text under each forum description.When that site loads i see this issue. Now the site is working properly as you can see i am able to type replies.

Let us know if it happens again & we will keep an eye out to see if we can replicate the problem & see if it's our end.

aoshi

It jus happened again. There is definitely some changes being tested on the site. But it's causing other problems like i listed before.

Dark Drakan

Admin
It jus happened again. There is definitely some changes being tested on the site. But it's causing other problems like i listed before.

The times you're listing are 3.26am here so unless Steves up late doing changes as it's low activity time I'm not sure but seems unlikely. Maybe something server side at that time could cause it.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Hey, guys. ^^

So with the new layout, I noticed my signature pic was kind of obnoxiously big. I was wondering if there's a feature where I could shrink it down so that I wouldn't have to go without it, completely? I've been using the "insert image" function, but it doesn't seem to have a sizing capability.

Thanks in advance!

berto

I Saw the Devil
I think everyone is just going to have to resize their signature pictures to fit now. Unlike the old system this one doesn't limit the size of the pics to a small pocket space you can scroll down, now you have to resize or crop your signatures.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Hey, guys. ^^

So with the new layout, I noticed my signature pic was kind of obnoxiously big. I was wondering if there's a feature where I could shrink it down so that I wouldn't have to go without it, completely? I've been using the "insert image" function, but it doesn't seem to have a sizing capability.

Thanks in advance!

Likely just down to certain plugins etc being disabled while we upgraded. Lots of the old tweaked systems we had in place either aren’t currently installed/switched on or need updating for new version.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Likely just down to certain plugins etc being disabled while we upgraded. Lots of the old tweaked systems we had in place either aren’t currently installed/switched on or need updating for new version.
NO plugin has been carried over. XF2 is a complete re-write of the software, so everything is wiped clean. Therefore, any plugin installed before the upgrade are conflicted with the new version. I detailed this here.

Top Bottom