• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask the Staff Anything

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
So the new Member Legend thing-y, how does it work/read? Blue is for staff, red is for members, and yellow is for supporters. But what does the second "supporter" icon mean/indicate? Who and what are the yellow supporters and where do "Legendary Members" fall within this new hierarchy of evil? :eek:
Plus Lord of Darkness is like the only Platinum Member on the forum. Where does he belong in all of this? Where I say? WHERE?! :nailbiting:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
So the new Member Legend thing-y, how does it work/read? Blue is for staff, red is for members, and yellow is for supporters. But what does the second "supporter" icon mean/indicate? Who and what are the yellow supporters and where do "Legendary Members" fall within this new hierarchy of evil? :eek:
Plus Lord of Darkness is like the only Platinum Member on the forum. Where does he belong in all of this? Where I say? WHERE?! :nailbiting:

The Group Legend is an idea that Steve is currently toying with. It's not decided if it's definitely going to stay. But as you said - Blue = Staff, Red = Members, Gold = Gold Supporter, Platinum = Platinum Supporter. Legendary Members weren't included because it would've created a line break, and as I mentioned, it's not a final finished version (if it's going to stay at all, that is).

Also, @Director Bison is also a Platinum Supporter.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Just to add to LoD's answer, the usergroup styling system is weighted and usergroup stylings assigned a higher number (basically a numbering system is used behind the scenes) are given priority over lower numbers.

I can't remember exactly what it looks like, but it would probably go something like this:

if user = admin (99): blue
else if user = staff (98): blue
else if user = platinum (90): platinum
else if user = contributor (50) (the current internal title for Legendary Dark Knight peeps): purple
else if user = gold (40): gold
else : red

Something like that.

Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) a user whom has multiple usergroup designations cannot have more than one usergroup styling because chaos. LoD owns like all of them, he knows.

Ruksanada

Hello~~ So i'm a cosplayer and i really want to cosplay Nelo Angelo, and well i'm struggling to find any good reference images, and i thought i would try my luck here. Just wondering if anyone has Nelo's 3d model that they could give me a copy of, or even take detail photos of his front, back and sides? i just want it to be as accurate as possible ;w;
Thank you~<3

berto

I Saw the Devil
Hello~~ So i'm a cosplayer and i really want to cosplay Nelo Angelo, and well i'm struggling to find any good reference images, and i thought i would try my luck here. Just wondering if anyone has Nelo's 3d model that they could give me a copy of, or even take detail photos of his front, back and sides? i just want it to be as accurate as possible ;w;
Thank you~<3
Best I can do is tell you to buy the figurine.
Not sure where you can buy one but they're called Takara Kaiyodo.

5039835848_69b6f94d4a_b.jpg

Top Bottom