• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask the Staff Anything

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
acting like we're in a bar

Huh you gave me an idea.

I'ma create a thread completely dedicated to random stuff. I've always thought what the hell, the Witcher forum has the Hairy Bear (the name of one of Vizima's inns in the first game LOL), this board deserves a thread like that too.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Huh you gave me an idea.

I'ma create a thread completely dedicated to random stuff. I've always thought what the hell, the Witcher forum has the Hairy Bear (the name of one of Vizima's inns in the first game LOL), this board deserves a thread like that too.
That's not what I meant, I meant acting like drinking buddies constantly riffing on each other and making sex jokes.
Have you never been in an IRC?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
That's not what I meant, I meant acting like drinking buddies constantly riffing on each other and making sex jokes.

I know what you meant and I didn't say that was gonna be what I was gonna do.

I just said you gave me an idea. I used your idea as an inspiration for mine.

Meg

Can we get one of those rule-free IRC channels where we go and start acting like we're in a bar?
A what?

Oooooh! No. Absolutely not.

Huh you gave me an idea.

How "random" are we talking? Like spam levels of random? Because if so, make sure it goes in the forum games section.

berto

I Saw the Devil

Oooooh! No. Absolutely not.
128774870564866591c8vxrVoEc.jpg

berto

I Saw the Devil
When I was in highschool there was always at least 3 kids in every class who'd ask these ridiculous questions that even before they finished their sentences everyone was thinking 'No, Obviously not.' This one seemed in the same vain so I can't help but find it pretty funny.

Meg

When I was in highschool there was always at least 3 kids in every class who'd ask these ridiculous questions that even before they finished their sentences everyone was thinking 'No, Obviously not.' This one seemed in the same vain so I can't help but find it pretty funny.
Oh okay. :laugh:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
This is coming from @The Good Gentleman: is it possible to get to enable pictures in the profile posts?

This would again, like many things, come down to the forum software. Not to mention the fact that you can simply upload an image onto any image hosting site and supply a link here. However, as some have also asked before to be able to 'like' replies to profile posts and conversations, it all falls under what can/can't be done with the software.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
This would again, like many things, come down to the forum software. Not to mention the fact that you can simply upload an image onto any image hosting site and supply a link here. However, as some have also asked before to be able to 'like' replies to profile posts and conversations, it all falls under what can/can't be done with the software.

Yes it's what I wanted to ask, if the software can do it.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Yes it's what I wanted to ask, if the software can do it.

Not entirely sure about that. I'd say perhaps not, but it's probably a question better suited for Steve since he knows the ins and outs of what can/can't be implemented here.

@berto: You changed the image, I see lol

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
is there a thread for posting you tube video's you make

since i got my new video card iv made a few video's i want to share

i have been posting them in "what are you thinking" but if there was a thread for video's that we want to share that would be better IMO

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
@Director Bison: There are no threads like that which I am aware of. But please feel free to create one in the General Discussion section and show off all your cool videos :thumbsup:

Top Bottom