• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who liked Dante in this one

mr7eus

Devil Bringer is #1
Dante in DMC 3-4 was superb. in anime we had so much from him that lacked in gameplay.
so as far as moves are concerned Dante in game is awesome & in style anime Dante is cool.
I love those two lines when he says "next time you open a bar make sure strawberry Sundae is on menu"
and "when you grow up may be i can date you".
CHEERS to DANTE.

Zarathustra

The Forsaken Offspring of Heaven and Hell
Did a good job of sticking to the character...but otherwise, WAY too powerful. I would have liked to see something where he kinda started from the bottom and worked his way up again. Then again, this technically took place after Mundus' defeat so...-shrug-

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
I like all Dante's except from the new concept. DevilMaycry Anime Dante is my favourite though. Love the part in episode 3 ''Not Love'' when he says:''Brad understands love. He will make it out just fine in the human world.'' I always get tears in eyes in end of that episode. So much emotions. Beautiful.

seraphmaycry

I like all Dante's except from the new concept. DevilMaycry Anime Dante is my favourite though. Love the part in episode 3 ''Not Love'' when he says:''Brad understands love. He will make it out just fine in the human world.'' I always get tears in eyes in end of that episode. So much emotions. Beautiful.
really i wanted to kick him after that episode

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I admit, Dante is too powerful in it. But like everyone says, it takes place not long after Devil May Cry 1. So yeah, he is pretty much at his peak.

seraphmaycry

I admit, Dante is too powerful in it. But like everyone says, it takes place not long after Devil May Cry 1. So yeah, he is pretty much at his peak.

fair enough still i would have likes to see something new and interesting in the combat a new weapon or move or something instead dantes like "hmm its the demon god who crucified me with my own sword cos i was to weak to fight i know what to do ill activate dt and shoot that demon god in the face a single time then eat some pizza"

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
fair enough still i would have likes to see something new and interesting in the combat a new weapon or move or something instead dantes like "hmm its the demon god who crucified me with my own sword cos i was to weak to fight i know what to do ill activate dt and shoot that demon god in the face a single time then eat some pizza"

Yeah. For me I personally would of liked to of seen some new weapons. A new sword or something like that in which he tries out. And not just have him go around shooting every demon he sees. There should of been more swordplay, much more.

seraphmaycry

Yeah. For me I personally would of liked to of seen some new weapons. A new sword or something like that in which he tries out. And not just have him go around shooting every demon he sees. There should of been more swordplay, much more.

exactly what i was saying if only i had the money and the resources i could make season 2 *sighs* well the new series is going to be very popular and already a movie was confirmed many months BEFORE the release i have to admit if it does not get books a tv series and a swarm of new members on these forums id be very surprised

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dante were too cold to anyone. Even that ''shortie'' Morrison saying. But in the end he admits sadness for Patty leaving and still answers with his cocky attitude. Another job from Morrison that ends in a failure and more debt. I like this Dante. He is a good life gambler but not a good game gambler...

RisenProphet

Savior of the Unknown
I like the anime, yes while it had the more gothic Dante, it gave more information not much but more, like him liking strawberry sundaes, as well as sarcastic humor almost.

Top Bottom