• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who liked Dante in this one

RedGrave

I think he's pretty cool, not much difference from the others though. would be awesome if they added the Anime costume skin as future DLC, knowing Capcom its a possibility

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I liked Dante in the anime because the anime showed that Dante is more than just a bad @ss demon hunter. His human side allows me to relate to him and that's what makes the anime so gooood!!

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
I liked Dante in this ^^ He seemed just as badass as he always is, but in this one he just seemed like a careless father lol xD

RhythmDemon

Half Demon
Loved the anime Dante. All honesty I think my favorite Dante. Best outfit IMO and acted more mature than 3 Dante but not old man mature lol. Likable and funny while still being serious.

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

i loved the anime dante and his seriousness with a little bit of jokes made it veryy cool :D.....but one thing i disliked about the anime is that he is very powerful and no one is match for him....i mean in the end for him to lose so easily and then come back and def. him with no sweat at all....i mean come on!...:) but all and all i loved it :)

of topic: somebody plz tell me when did DMC1 dante make a joke or even had a sense of humour?? cuz i to me DMC1 was so serious and very emotional....:/

JessenReinhart

This is good, isn't it?
i loved the anime dante and his seriousness with a little bit of jokes made it veryy cool :D.....but one thing i disliked about the anime is that he is very powerful and no one is match for him....i mean in the end for him to lose so easily and then come back and def. him with no sweat at all....i mean come on!...:) but all and all i loved it :)

of topic: somebody plz tell me when did DMC1 dante make a joke or even had a sense of humour?? cuz i to me DMC1 was so serious and very emotional....:/
flock off feather face? Slow Down Babe?

JessenReinhart

This is good, isn't it?
but it came out of him so serious...not like 3 u know :) at least i thought so ...
yea i think its because of the tone of his VA , or the facial animation. i mean, a chick in a sportbike ramming his office and he was like "Slow down baaabee! nature calls? its in the back :D ". if i was dante i would be like "WTF Girl? damn it, thats my building, how the hell am i supposed to pay for this!?! i cant even earn money correctly"

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

yea i think its because of the tone of his VA , or the facial animation. i mean, a chick in a sportbike ramming his office and he was like "Slow down baaabee! nature calls? its in the back :D ". if i was dante i would be like "WTF Girl? damn it, thats my building, how the hell am i supposed to pay for this!?! i cant even earn money correctly"
LOL that is not a bad idea :p:D and yeah i think its the tone and the facial animation too...:)

Agility

"Known"

"Congratulations! You just destroyed my jukebox....you won't be leaving here alive."

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I like Dante in this one cause he's become a guy who's seen a lot of things and can now handle anything like a pro. He's not as inexperienced as he was in DMC3 and was more intune with human affairs. Plus I loved that Patty was with him to bring out his inner father figure, and also seeing how Lady was after her father was dead. Dante got a bit more energetic by the last episode so...yeah. I like him better in the anime then in the games. (Presumably DMC4)

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
i dislike this dante because he was written in a uniteresting way with their being no character arc for him. He had no issues to overcome, no rivals to defeat and nowhere to go.Same problems i had with DMC4 depiction of him.

he was the least interesting character off the bunch.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
I actually like this dante very much.I would like to see this dante starred in a game.Well, not the overpowered part though.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I like anime!Dante. It was cool to see him in a more ordinary setting. =) I thought his behaviour was well-rounded...for him; not as a-hole-ish as usual, but...yeah, more normal. It was fascinating.

Top Bottom