• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who liked Dante in this one

kidder952

Under Dante's Wing
I like Dante both in the Anime, Game and Manga. His personality and looks change a bit but not much. I like him either way. He's Dante no matter what :D

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
I like DM3s dante better with his jokes cocky attitude and the power to back it up he was a lot more fun I think he needs to be more laid back in the anime there are times that call for a serious attitude but thats not all the time.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I liked him in the games better because he was funny and active. here he is passive with nothing to do which makes him boring to watch.

Reanbell

Your very own star
Well, in every game he isn't completely funny an active. He can be serious when the time comes, and I prefer a more matured Dante. c: But that's just me. So, just in case anyone missed it I do like this Dante. Do I like him better than the games Dante? Idk, he is what is. Sometimes he's like this, and sometimes not so much. xD

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
@reanbell
i get what youre saying but my main problem with dante wasnt that he was now a mature character, it was that he had no character arc to go throu and grow as a character. He was just sleep walking thru the whole thing.

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
I agree Z218 he had no room for growth he was set and that wasn't as entertaining to watch. In the games as you can see he was funny sarcastil and care-free but when he needed to be serious he rose to the challenge and grew where the animated series have no growth.

DMCAnimeLover

DanteRocks♥
LOOOVe the anime Dante. He is VERRRRRYY good looking. I think they should make him shirtless like the did in the game. His attitude was pretty good. He couldve been a bit more of a grump though.

Lulu_Way

DMC Fan X
Well the anime is to show his everyday life, so you can't expect him to be all Over the top attitude 24/7 can you. in the games he has to save the world but in his everyday life he probably worries bout his debts and pay and stuff. Hell even heroes have bills to pay :D

Emerald

has the manliest avatar on the site
in the games he has to save the world but in his everyday life he probably worries bout his debts and pay and stuff. Hell even heroes have bills to pay :D

He should damn well be counting his lucky stars since he doesn't have to pay for all of the damages he's caused in the history of DMC.

But, yeah, I like game AND anime Dante... He's just impossible to not like.

Reira

The Fallen Angel;)
I like the animated and the game Dante too :)
He is sooooo cool in both of them :D
And as Emerald said it's impossible to dislike him ^^

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Personally, Dante can pull off many diffrent personalities, and still be awesome. The Anime Dante really drove home
how he's not human, and nothing affects him. To me, this makes me feel how invincible he really is. I admire the Anime Dante a little more than the rest.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
I liked him.

But I just think the story placement was completely off.

They should have made this anime series take place BEFORE DMC2 and not before DMC4.

It would make since seeing as how the anime Dante's attitude is kinda similar to the one he had in DMC2.

He is more mellow,down to earth,and silent than his DMC1,DMC4 and DMC3 persona but still more carefree and talkative than his DMC2 persona.

It would have made more since to have this anime before 2 IMO.

Top Bottom