• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's your nationality?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
I searched this and couldn't find this.

Anyway, I'm pretty much a mut. :p
I'm 25% Japanese, 12% black... I have a tiny bit of Irish, Cherokee, and French Canadian.

So I have more japanese then anything and its only 25% :lol:

So, what's yours?

Sparda™

Well, I can't tell by percentages...:p...But I'm Albanian, Turkish, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, French, British and Italian.

Yeah, I know, a mess...:p

The dark knight

I'm Cherokee Indian, Black foot indian, German,Irish,Scottish,English,Welsh,And Italian. WOWZ! :lol: And possibly Spanish. Based on old family photos and lineage. So..I probably am part Spanish.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
I'm half puerto Rican (Hispanic) but you wouldn't be able to tell if you saw me. And half white, which means I'm some sort of hodge podge of every other europian nationality as well :p :lol:

Keaton

Premium
My Fathers adopted (and I haven't seen him in...18 years) so I could be anything lol, English in there thou :D

Dark Drakan

Admin
English, though my family name is a mix of lots of things so ancestors etc could have been from a many number of places.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Wow, I know many of you guys are mutts but damn, can you guys shorten it :lol:

I call myself black, but I am part Irish as well, but I like being called black. So I am black.

You refer to me as a black guy, ok?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Haven't got a freakin' clue - my parents are both white British so that'll do for me.

quiksilvershado

Dodge this!!!
I'll have to check on mine, but at the moment I know that my parents are from Plymouth (England) and one of my grandparents is from Leigh (England). So, i'm English. unless something else shows up.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Gosh... Well... Most probably Japanese, Indian, and some english... O__O; Lolz, no idea... A mix... I suppose... x3

Dark Alpha Wolf

The Ace of The Game
I'm German, Chippewa Native American (originated in Wisconsin, which is where I live), Spanish (my majority of about 50%), Danish, Norwegian, French-Canadian, and white...that's all I know of, at least

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom