• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
90Vms1w.jpg
Picked up the complete Star Wars Saga on Blu Ray. Nothing inherently special on the surface, but if you crack open the case and look inside...
Yi2AuIQ.jpg
....they're in Japanese. And you can swap between English/Japanese for both audio and subtitles. And let me tell you, the Japanese dub for these movies is awesome.

For instance, Dante's Japanese VA, Toshiyuki Morikawa, stands in as the Japanese dub for Obi-wan Kenobi. Not that you can really tell---he's putting on his Mitsurugi voice for this role, which suits a Jedi persona extremely well.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
So my copy of "Hyouka" the Collector's Edition finally turned out after some mishaps. It's a cute little anime about a highschool club that's supposed to be studying literature but instead they solve mysteries around the school. :thumbsup:

68WPwzgl.jpg

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
A twofer, the critically acclaimed "Your Name" as well as a HD remaster of one of my favourite JRPGs... FFXII: The Zodiac Age. :thumbsup:

0Vvh75Pm.jpg
ljPKjOLm.jpg

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
A triple whammy of anime today. A Christmas splurge as I bought the complete series of "Outlaw Star", the complete collection of "FREEDOM" and the anime movie "The Princess and the Pilot". :thumbsup:

3qgKSAGl.jpg

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Pressies for my friends, Elder Scrolls Online and the Morrowind expansion for mum, and Die Hard for me. At long last, my sweet, we are reunited.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Big food shop.

Was going to buy tickets for me and Josh to see Walking with Dinosaurs in July next year but at £70 per ticket and £99 for a hotel plus £28 train fare...yeah no. I'd love to go and Josh would lose his shiz with excitement but the cost is insane.

Sure I could get £28 tickets but that would mean sitting behind a pillar and seeing nothing from very far away.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
A car.

Something clean and not falling apart or leaking, what a system shock. Needs new tyres, but that's about all. I hope.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
A bilociraptor shirt. :unsure: I'll probably be kicked out from every family gathering after this, but...look...the pun is worth it. Now if only I could find a good "attempted murder" shirt where the crows are recognizable as crows, I'll be set for the next few years.

Top Bottom