• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

Skagewid

I saw this for £7 and I thought "why not?" since "Lilo & Stitch" was one of the few Disney movies I didn't see growing up and I really liked the TV series. :thumbsup:

IG6Uiuam.jpg
I used to see all episode of the series when i was young

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Some pants for kiddo (since her damn legs don't seem to stop growing; how is it this kid is in and out of pants in under a year, but can wear the same shirts for three?), lunch at Harvey's, and some odds and ends at the local bargain shop--including another book. :blush:

Oh, and coffee from Timmies; need brain fuel.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
School shoes, mashed potato because I'm too lazy to make it myself and about to see if I can get tickets to the Midlands Game Fair. Because jousting, dog racing, shooting and cider is a very good weekend in my eyes.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
The DVD of "Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad". An anime all about a 14 year old kid who meets an upcoming guitar prodigy and wants to become a great rock star like him.
urkhkXTm.jpg

Man, I just can't get enough of that awesome OP. :thumbsup:

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
Had some dusty GameStop points lying around, managed to get a Playstation Vita TV for $7. :happy:

Can't wait to play Persona 4: Golden and Macross: Delta Scramble on my TV.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
A new Gunpla model kit. This time it's the Gundam Barbatos from the latest Gundam anime - "Iron Blooded Orphans". :thumbsup:

5MfWDmpl.jpg

Sadly, because of us packing up stuff in preparation to move, I probably won't be able to build it for a while. :'(

WolfOD64

Managed to snatch up Kingdom Hearts: 1.5+2.5 HD on PS4 for $5.

I've never played or experienced this series, so this is a hi-def and risk-free way of trying it out for the first time.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Managed to snatch up Kingdom Hearts: 1.5+2.5 HD on PS4 for $5.
I've never played or experienced this series, so this is a hi-def and risk-free way of trying it out for the first time.
Oh boy. Prepare to dive into an unusual rabbit hole my friend...because Tetsuya Nomura's wild ride never stops.

I remember the series first coming out when I was a wee lad, and now it's this gigantic franchise with a ridiculously complex lore that would give stuff like Doctor Who a run for its money. :tongue:

WolfOD64

Oh boy. Prepare to dive into an unusual rabbit hole my friend...because Tetsuya Nomura's wild ride never stops.

I remember the series first coming out when I was a wee lad, and now it's this gigantic franchise with a ridiculously complex lore that would give stuff like Doctor Who a run for its money. :tongue:
Thing is, I'm not a fan of Final Fantasy, and I never have been. But this game's more of an action-RPG, and it also helps that I have a very, very unhealthy obsession with Disney movies.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Thing is, I'm not a fan of Final Fantasy, and I never have been. But this game's more of an action-RPG, and it also helps that I have a very, very unhealthy obsession with Disney movies.
If it's any consolation, the Final Fantasy element is mostly confined to a single world and becomes less important as time goes by.

But yeah, Disney is the main draw here and thankfully they did their best to try and get every voice actor back where possible. :thumbsup:

WolfOD64

But yeah, Disney is the main draw here and thankfully they did their best to try and get every voice actor back where possible. :thumbsup:
Very pleased and surprised when I learned that Kathryn Beaumont was in the game as both Wendy and Alice. Hearing her voice both characters will really send waves of nostalgia to my younger self.

Top Bottom