• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
CSzBe8G.jpg
Blu-Ray sets for Macross Zero 1-4, Macross Plus: Movie Edition, and Macross: Do You Remember Love? Just in time for my 35th Anniversary marathon. Time to see how many missile streams and high-octane Mech Fights my brain can handle in one afternoon.

Viper

Premium
I've been on a bit of a shopping spree lately, besides cheap jewelry and some stuff that is yet to arrive, my mother and I initiated a project of switching the carpet in my room for a PVC floor with a brown laminate print and some small rugs, which turned out perfectly. I also got a sturdy, modern armchair, arrived just today.
I also made a quick buy of MGS HD collection, 5 games in one for a sweet price. Of all games I mostly can't wait to replay MG2, this time with Shinkawa art.

justlexi

Beautiful Creature
Little Nightmares.

I feel so weird as I really love, horror, mystery, and gore. This game reminds me of Tim Burton's creations, dark and creepy.

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
K2drTmN.jpg
Yes, I went ahead and secured a physical repro cart of Star Fox 2 to go with my Classic. No, I don't feel bad for supporting pirates, because I own the original release as you can plainly see, and I'd buy the physical copy if Nintendo released one.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
It seems most of my posts in this thread lately have been Gunpla related. But nevertheless, here is today's buy - the Gundam Flauros from Iron Blooded Orphans. Like all Gundams from that series, it too is named after a demon from the Ars Goetia - specifically the 22nd and Great Duke of Hell. Flauros being depicted as a leopard-man is also referenced in the machine having both a human and a "mammal" mode which of course the model kit can also replicate. :thumbsup:

2EHeEg7l.jpg

Top Bottom