• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

Aurelius

Got a wicked haul today!

Warriors All Stars (PS4)
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 (PS2)
Biker Mice From Mars (PS2)
Land of the Dead Road to Fiddler's Green (PC)
Clive Barker's Jericho (PC)
WWF No Mercy (N64)

Aurelius

Still the best wrestling game of all time.

Hell yeah it is! That and Fire Pro. Personally, I wouldn't mind getting my hands around the Kings of Colosseum series either. I've been wanting to buy No Mercy for years but could never find it. Back when I was a teenager, I used to always rent it out all the time... or at least try to. Now I finally have it and am just so happy! Sure about half the stuff is already unlocked due to it being second hand, but there is still so much to get. Looks like the person that used to own the game bought most of the secret characters for me in the Smackdown Mall (minus the Ho, of course). All that's left are moves and character accessories.
.... See ya 2k 18, haha!!

Goldsickle

Prey finally arrived.

I am purposely screwing myself over by doing the "no upgrades" run as my first playthrough.
But that's okay, since this is how I played Dishonored 1 & 2 (in Dishonor 2's case, it's the "no supernatural powers" option).

This is probably an "Arkane Games" tradition for me.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Car repairs, though technically havent actually paid yet as my cars still in the garage. Just typical that my car starts having issues 2 days before im due to do a 280 mile round trip drive on holiday.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Bought some ol' classics I wanted to rewatch. :thumbsup:

nlPXp9vl.jpg

berto

I Saw the Devil
Bought some ol' classics I wanted to rewatch. :thumbsup:

nlPXp9vl.jpg
Very nice. As a Mexican any Cantinflas movie is always a solid choice and while I’ve never seen Theif of Bagdad, like any serious film lover, I know it by reputation. A solid haul.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
A skirt with birbs on it and a new bra. Gonna get some books when I get paid and groceries tomorrow.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Books! We went to Barnes and Noble for the first time in...like...2 years and I got:

Everless by Sara Holland (grabbed it on a whim, haven't heard anything about it, so...not many expectations there)
Caraval by Stephanie Garber (heard good things so -shrugs-)
Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo (not sure what I'll think of this one; it's not one of my usual genres but I've heard good things about it)
The Traitor's Kiss by Erin Beaty (please don't disappoint me)
The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee (I am...so excited for this book; first because it's my entire aesthetic and secondly because it genuinely sounds like it'll be a fun story and I really hope I'm not let down)

And that's it. I think Whispers of Nowhere is arriving on the 30th? Not sure when Amazon's deciding to send it my way, but what can you do? Also bought sammiches last night.

Top Bottom