• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
I can't recommend it enough, a really good game after the slightly disappointing Y5.
I'm still halfway into Yakuza 4, and have yet to play 5 and Dead Souls, both of which I have sitting on the shelf. And then of course, there's Kiwami coming out in summer.

Essentially, I have plenty of Japanese crime-simulating and karaoke to keep me occupied until Yakuza 6: Song of Life drops in 2018. Good time to be alive for all of us Tojo Clan junkies. :D

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I'm still halfway into Yakuza 4, and have yet to play 5 and Dead Souls, both of which I have sitting on the shelf. And then of course, there's Kiwami coming out in summer.

Essentially, I have plenty of Japanese crime-simulating and karaoke to keep me occupied until Yakuza 6: Song of Life drops in 2018. Good time to be alive for all of us Tojo Clan junkies. :D
I just need Y6 and then I'll have all the numbered games. It'll be bittersweet to see Kazuma Kiryu go but here's hopping he at least gets a happy ending this time for once.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Um....a few things on Ebay that are DMC related.
I know there are 3 things.
One of them may have been the HD collection of the PS3 games.
Then there was a poopton of memorabilia that I sifted through, some I added to my cart, some I bought on the spot, some I saved for later. Who knows which is which. I'll surprise myself.

Also almost bought a doujinshi until I realised I was treading into yaoi territory.
Like. Just do one without the girly bromance. It's not that difficult.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Right so..... I bought the DmC Vergil DLC.
I only know this because the seller emailed me asking to confirm that I know it's a DLC.
And that I need the actual game in order for the DLC to work.
I said yes.
Which means I potentially just wasted like $3 or something because I don't have the PC DmC game.
But I've got Xbox Live so maybe if I just update it with some $$$ I can maybe try to use the DLC that way?
Who knows.

Oh, and also a Devil May Cry wallet. Good to know I bought something I actually need.

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
RE5 remastered, plus I put down some more money for my South Park preorder.
Does anyone know when Vampyr comes out? I wanna pre-order that as soon as possible

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
A bunch of weaboo stuff. All in all, a pretty good haul. :thumbsup:

Clockwise from the top left: "The Case of Hana & Alice", "Koji Wada - Digimon Memorial" RIP :'(, "Little Girl Military History" by Carlos Zen, "The Voice of a Distant Star" by Makoto Shinkai, "The Dancing Girl and other stories" by Ougai Mori, "Baccano Volume 4 - Drugs & The Dominos" by Ryōgo Narita.
CGCrR7kl.jpg

Top Bottom