• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Dude, those covers a freaking sick. Really capture the old essence of the original DMC games.
Indeed. Me and Rebel Dynasty had a conversation a while back, discussing why we thought the covers were changed for the Western release. I personally prefer the JPN ones myself, plus the Western covers are actually from the inside cover anyway. Plus I absolutely adore Shirow Miwa's artstyle. <3

I think the thing that I'm most curious to read is the Author's Commentary in both books, since I missed the initial hype when the franchise first started so I'd like to see what the author has to say about it. :thumbsup:

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Berserk and the band of the hawk.

I can't say that it's better than Millennium with English subtitles but it does have its good points.

I've been a fan since the anime and back in the 90s I didn't know about anime or manga. after going to college and sitting in the library studying, I stumbled apon my first Berserk manga (vol. 22) and I fell in love with it. long story short, I found out about the ps2 game bought it for 90 US dollars, figured out how to make it work and played best the game and I didn't understand anything but I loved it.

I'm all about killing waves of enemies. to this day I'll throw DmC/DMC in, coming off a hard day, and kill as many demons as I can till I can't stand it no more. Berserk PS2 did that for me. Berserk PS4.... not so much. the reason why i think it doesnt hold a friggin candle to the ps2 version is because it's a dynasty game....and killing things that don't seem like a threat, like every enemy, is a bore. plus there is litterally no combos... it's God of War and it sucks. The story and overall narrative is great and after reading all the manga it was nice to see 3 new animated levels that were diretly from the manga.

overall it's a mindless game but it's about my favorite anime so I give it a must play. So much could have been done regarding combat to bad dynasty games always fall short in that department for me.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Well only for now one game by steam and thats well PC port of UMVC 3
When... when did that happen? I literally checked on this just before Christmas and there was no sign whatsoever of a PC version. Totes adding this to my Steam Wishlist.

Big fan of Capcom's old Saturn and Dreamcast crossovers, btw. Not sure if UMVC3 can hold a candle to the old X-Men-Street Fighter crossover games but will keep my eyes open...

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
When... when did that happen? I literally checked on this just before Christmas and there was no sign whatsoever of a PC version. Totes adding this to my Steam Wishlist.

Big fan of Capcom's old Saturn and Dreamcast crossovers, btw. Not sure if UMVC3 can hold a candle to the old X-Men-Street Fighter crossover games but will keep my eyes open...

Well im not joking: http://store.steampowered.com/app/357190/ - beside wanted this game for PC too since well im outside my PS 3 since i moved to UK and well i miss days i played this

berto

I Saw the Devil
Earth's Dawn.

81AxQJckHVL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

91r2ahDnyLL._SL1500_.jpg

81ALhsUKvnL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:

Solar the rabbit

I bought Fire Emblem Fate Birthright last week. It pretty good but I still wish that we could shape the avatar personality. Nothing complete wrong with it how it is now, beside the fact I don't agree with all his decisions. I just wish I could chose it. Also Oboro is best girl. Fight me.

Absent Nova

Phantom Thief
My job had a buy 2 games get 1 free promotion so I got Tales of Berseria, Nioh and Overwatch. First thing I'm gonna do is spam "I NEED HEALING" with Genji in OW.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Mostly a bunch of anime. The complete collection of "Serial Experiments Lain", a bundle pack of the first and second "Ghost in the Shell" films. "Final Fantasy XV" video game and it's animated movie prequel "Kingsglaive".

VQBqyXN.jpg

Pretty good. :thumbsup:

Viper

Premium
New computer + Windows 10

I just can't wrap my head around the fact that I got dvds with drivers for motherboard, when my pre-assembled computer does not come with a dvd player. o_O

Top Bottom