• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Food. we really needed food.
Also Skyrim Special Edition for Christmas, but mainly food.

Food is good. Well, food IS 'good', except with an 'f' and not a 'g'. AND to make more of a point of it, f and g are right next to each other alphabetically. So, food is most definitely good. Point made.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Food is good. Well, food IS 'good', except with an 'f' and not a 'g'. AND to make more of a point of it, f and g are right next to each other alphabetically. So, food is most definitely good. Point made.
of course! to say good food is like saying fast lightning, or wet water.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Seeing as it's almost Christmas, I thought I'd treat myself. :wink:

vML4QBA.jpg
They toll for thee.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Surprised that it arrived before Christmas, but here it is. The first omnibus of the Yu-Gi-Oh manga, covering Volumes 1 - 3. I genuinely liked the anime adaptation so I was pleased to learn that a lot of weird and nonsensical things in the anime were a result of things being changed or cut out from the original manga and so I'm eager to learn how good the true version is.

JnKRXRul.jpg

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Dinner and a Sims game.

Getting the fiancée the City Living expansion pack for Sims 4. Only £14.99.

I just bought her a ghd copper gold styler and nails inc gift set. She doesn't know anything about that.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Christmas dinner.

It's a thing.

I forgot about it.

There goes my frugality...or does it not really count as an unnecessary expense if it's the festive meal?

Skagewid

Portal 1 and 2 , together four dlc of payday 2.
Maybe , in the next days, with money from family, I will can buy also battlefront, morrowind, oblivion, skyrim and maybe also some other dlc of payday 2.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Didn't strictly speaking buy these myself, but got them for Christmas from my extended family. :thumbsup:

TyCEKFHl.jpg

Kurisu

Bunny mom
Bought two Dog Tags or at least I think that's how they're called (a Metal Gear one and an Umbrella Corporation one), two keychains (one from FOXHOUND and another one from Umbrella), one Rin petite nendoroid and the first Battle Tendency volume from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure's Jojonium.
I was really happy finding everything in the stores and I cried when I saw a RE 6 Chris figure.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
(All of this was with gift cards and Christmas money)

2 pairs of jeans from Walmart, Throne of Glass and Crown of Midnight from Cole's, and via Amazon:

-Inheritance
-Snow Like Ashes
-Akarnae
-Sengoku Basara Samurai Legends Vol. 2
-Blue Lily, Lily Blue and The Raven King
-Magonia
-Furthermore

(So excited for when they show up!)

Top Bottom