• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
SakuraCon Haul:
-3 Berserk Wall Scrolls
-An uncommon, 17-year-old promotional poster for the Sword of the Berserk game for Dreamcast
-A promotional poster from 2001 for the Japanese release of Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust
-The absolutely, jaw-droppingly gorgeous Santa Lilio Sangre Artbook by Castlevania artist Ayami Kojima
-And this:
GmI3ljm.jpg

UAyJK59.jpg
And yes, I did request that quote.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I just imported "Yakuza: 0" and "Yakuza: Kiwami" for the PS3.
Great games that I just had to own. I really wish the series would be more popular in the West but alas.
Guess what just arrived~

4dd4OCr.jpg

Can't wait to start playing them.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Dude, I LOVED this soundtrack. I use to have it myself!
Indeed it was very awesome. I remember some people complaining about how they replaced the Japanese OST with "generic American rock" but I loved the dubbed soundtrack just as much as the original.

As for what I bought, I saw a bunch of Maigret books at the bookshop and I just couldn't resist...
viDnFrs.jpg

Captain Ren

Tribble
bought so much things recently... and i plan to get more with tax return (moslty usefull things; will get on that later when i have the cash)

so far i go in the past weeks:
chtullu monopoly
bunch of doctor who pop vinyl
huge kraken bottle
more patches for my jacket
some art prints
celebi plushie (now i want the jirachi!)
mew t-shirt
heart glasses. damn i love thems!
and some other things. i can provide pics, i'm just lazy.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
"One Punch Man" Volume 5 of the manga.
We're almost to the point where the anime ended. This particular volume has one of my favourite scenes where a young hero is facing down a monster he has no chance of defeating and yet gets back up to fight again and again. Why?

b21a73279860d89edda9134e0cbf731e.jpg
Because he's a true hero.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
As of five minutes ago, I have bought:
a hot knife, doughnuts, the latest Star Wars movie (which shall be watched as soon as we've finished rewatching V and VI), and a bag of northern beans.

Top Bottom