• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
-A Panasonic Q Model GameCube fitted with a clean Region-Mod Switch to allow US and Japanese gameplay
-The Coveted and Extremely Rare GameCube Component Cables for 480p Progressive Scan
The end result? The set up for the ULTIMATE GameCube experience
LIMITED-Panasonic-Q-Import-Japanese-Chrome-GameCube.jpg
Or rather, the only set up worthy for my all-time favorite console. This chrome-plated monster puts absolutely every other console on my shelf, even the PS4.

Goldsickle

Finally received DMC4:SE and Deception IV: Nightmare Princess in the mail.

I was worried that they accidentally shipped a Japanese version of DMC4:SE to me, because the packaging was full of Japanese.
But once loaded into my PS4, everything is displayed in English, even the Trophies.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Japanese bundle of game SMT Devil summoner 2 for PS2 what also had that SMT Nocturne with Raidou in it:

13221692_1188793297827587_7357460996960030143_n.jpg

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
@lorddemolatron That's very neat. I always wanted to play the Raidou games but could never find a copy.

As for what I bought. I just couldn't resist buying the first three volumes of "Young Black Jack".
DWE0ZeW.jpg

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
@lorddemolatron That's very neat. I always wanted to play the Raidou games but could never find a copy.

As for what I bought. I just couldn't resist buying the first three volumes of "Young Black Jack".
DWE0ZeW.jpg

True these ones are now rare, that one i got by auction and got lucky in bidding so got two games as one since thats also an JP SMT Devil Summoner 2 for PS 2 beside that Nocturne Maniax Chronicle edition.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Birthday weekend away for my youngest - oh, and the electricity bill. How very hardcore.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Bought some more DVD's to enjoy over the weekend.

PeejoYR.jpg
I've heard of both but have never had a chance to watch them.
Still, nice to see another martial arts/Hong Kong lover.

Just bought this:
VC-Remastered-Localize-Ann_Pre-Order.jpg

They had a bunch left over at the store, decided to get it and give it a chance, which I've been meaning to try for a long time, anyway.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I've heard of both but have never had a chance to watch them.
Still, nice to see another martial arts/Hong Kong lover.
Just finished watching Dragon Tiger Gate, it was based on a comic book so the climatic fight used a little more special effects than I would've liked but it was still an enjoyable movie and Donnie Yen is as good as always.

I haven't watched a huge number of martial arts movies outside of Jackie Chan and a few others, but I've been getting into it recently. :thumbsup:

berto

I Saw the Devil
Just finished watching Dragon Tiger Gate, it was based on a comic book so the climatic fight used a little more special effects than I would've liked but it was still an enjoyable movie and Donnie Yen is as good as always.

I haven't watched a huge number of martial arts movies outside of Jackie Chan and a few others, but I've been getting into it recently. :thumbsup:
Then check out Flashback with Donnie Yen. Has some of the best choreography I've seen in a while and it should still be on Netflix. Don't know if it's under Flashback or Flash Back but one of those two should work.

Edit:
Just in case you need convincing.
tumblr_msz3amDekr1ss0cq3o1_500.gif

berto

I Saw the Devil
Atelier_Sophie_boxart.png

81OPzfErx4L._SX342_.jpg

+

Odin-Sphere-leifthrasir-PS4.jpg

I've been dropping in a few bucks on these since January but when I saw the receipt I was kinda shocked. It's a lot of money and I was tempted to just return two of them and keep one. It was $200. I'm keeping the collector's edition of Odin Sphere but I still haven't open the other because I'm still considering returning them. I have 30 days to decide and I still have to return the Wii U so I'll consider my options.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
A chef hat for Jake

Jessica's party favours which include balloons emblazoned with "I hate you", sarcastic badges and tiny vials of black glitter representing her dark, dark soul.

Ah, teenagers...

Top Bottom