• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
lol - I ran out of hands in the supermarket and had to just stick with those things rather than the stuff I actually wanted. Stupid Aldi with its stupid lack of baskets...

Divine Insect

Keaton;160828 said:
True, it is a sad thing.
But, Emulators will always live on and my PSP is capable of playing all my backed-up GBA's anyway. The only sad thing is the loss of Pal Park for Platinum when its released ^_^ But, long live the Trading Forums :D

I'm looking forward to the SD card usage though :D

I bought a Chocolate Milkshake :D

Well, maybe you'll have some luck and someone will be able to design a GBA-ROM compatible flashcard for the DSi. The flashcard I have for my DS can load/save GBA Roms to/from the GBA flashcard I have, so I can play any GBA game I want on it. Hopefully, if the DSi's software hasn't changed, the backwards compatibility MIGHT still be there, and if it is, maybe someone will figure out how to save/load a GBA ROM to/from the built-in memory the DSi has in order to treat it like a "virtual DBA cartridge" or something. I donno, just wishful thinking right now. I like my flashcards, though. It's much easier than carrying a bunch of DS & GBA game cartridges everywhere I go.

Back on track with the thread:

I haven't bought anything yet today, but later on tonight I'll be spending some money on alcohol. :D

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Thai style thingies - don't know what they are called but spicy food makes me happy so I don't care...

Also about to order some stuff for work and hopefully get some gosh-darned wages again soon...

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
A copy of The Ninth Gate for my mum, because she's a massive Johnny Depp fan, a copy of Supreme Commander for a friend of mine, because it's his birthday and he's been eyeing up the game for a while, and, for me, a copy of the V For Vendetta graphic novel. ^_^

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Bottle of Lucozade and OK! magazine...

Like I have said before in this thread I get bored on the train and I needed something to read... No I'm not gay.

Top Bottom