• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
New case and PSU for my motherboard which I bought before that. In total about £275 for a new epic PC. Better than the one my brother got for 3 times that. :lol:

aka958

Don't trust people
a toast :p (at least they call it a toast it is like two piecies of bread with some cheese and ham between them and then they make those bread pieces melt together with some machine)

Keaton

Premium
Put down a deposit for two DSi's, one for me and one for my better half ^^

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
  1. A Game.co.uk reward card (which still hasn't ruddy arrived!)
  2. Dead Space for Xbox 360
  3. BaByliss For Men Hair Clippers
About to order some new bits and bobs from IKEA at some point too.

Divine Insect

Keaton;160705 said:
Put down a deposit for two DSi's, one for me and one for my better half ^^

Awesome! The only problem I have with the DSi, though, is that they got rid of the GBA slot. Goodbye backwards compatibility. Other than that, it looks like a good handheld.

Anyway, the latest things I bought were Gibble's Red Hot potato chips, and toppings for a homemade pizza.

Keaton

Premium
Divine Insect;160789 said:
Awesome! The only problem I have with the DSi, though, is that they got rid of the GBA slot. Goodbye backwards compatibility. Other than that, it looks like a good handheld.

Anyway, the latest things I bought were Gibble's Red Hot potato chips, and toppings for a homemade pizza.

True, it is a sad thing.
But, Emulators will always live on and my PSP is capable of playing all my backed-up GBA's anyway. The only sad thing is the loss of Pal Park for Platinum when its released ^_^ But, long live the Trading Forums :D

I'm looking forward to the SD card usage though :D

I bought a Chocolate Milkshake :D

Top Bottom