• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What changes do you look forward to? (Special Edition)

XM.

This title needs secret missions/mission mode a'la Ninja Gaiden Black via "Devil May Cry Shop" in game menu. Missions where you can fight multiple bosses or enemies at once (two Credo or Berial with multiple DT-enemies :'(), or using only certain types of weapons (Weapon/Style master for Dante) or Speed master. Of course with fully functioning leaderboards (different difficulty levels).

GabrielXx

the only real thing i hated about DMC4 was that freaking Dice game MY GOD such a load of crap that was. DMC2 SUIT FOR DANTE !!! i also want the timer removed from BP or have it be an option and i agree to what vash said i think we do need a training mode that's a lot more like a fighting game not the bare bones one we got in DmC. Really looking forward to Trish though i love her to death and i feel she really dose not get a lot of attention and i am super happy she's getting a little of the spot light here. i hope she will have her Anime Costume with the over coat she has on they also need to have coat less Nero but have his hood up with his headset that would be sick.

DanteSparda08

The mind is stronger than any muscle in your body.
the only real thing i hated about DMC4 was that freaking Dice game MY GOD such a load of crap that was. DMC2 SUIT FOR DANTE !!! i also want the timer removed from BP or have it be an option and i agree to what vash said i think we do need a training mode that's a lot more like a fighting game not the bare bones one we got in DmC. Really looking forward to Trish though i love her to death and i feel she really dose not get a lot of attention and i am super happy she's getting a little of the spot light here. i hope she will have her Anime Costume with the over coat she has on they also need to have coat less Nero but have his hood up with his headset that would be sick.

Look I don't want to sound like a prick here but please breath when you write! And use comas (,) to divide your sentences so it becomes easier for absorbing information when reading. Also use "quote" marks and underline or bold important parts of what you want to say, so people can understand what points you're trying to make.

I really think you're passionate about Devil May Cry and you seem like a brilliant person and I apologise if I've caused any offence...have a great weekend alright.

Last edited:

scionicspectre

As much as I cherish the English language, I don't think there's a rule against run-on sentences or grammatical mistakes here. Nor is there a rule against pointing out difficulties in understanding each other. I think it's good to provide useful advice to help people express themselves more clearly, but at a certain point you just have to let them go on and be ignored if they're really so difficult to parse.

I mean, if most people are going to breeze past an indecipherable post, there's no real need to call attention to it. Believe me, I understand the frustration, but pointing it out is only taking more away from the topic at hand (and here, look at me doing just that!).

Now, to get back on topic for a moment. The thing I'm looking forward to the most today, as silly as it sounds, is Vergil getting pause combos. I thought his moveset was rich enough in DMC 3: SE, so this is just icing on the cake. I'm actually happy about the prospect of it being hard to go back to 3.

Dominus

They better incorporate must style and Gods Must Die modes... But I feel they would have announced these already if that were the case.

Let Nero use Yamato beyond devil trigger... Probably not happening either..

GabrielXx

@DanteSparda08 i was cooking when i wrote that and 2 i have added comas to stuff if i feel a sentence has gone on for a little bit. if you look after Each sentence there is a period then a space and then i move onto the next thing, the post was just a quick remark i made to show my excitement , so whatever.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Costumes

• New Dante costume for Nero
  • Vergil costume for Nero
  • New Vergil costume for Vergil
  • Coatless Vergil
  • DMC1 costume for Dante (Let's face it, we're all waiting for it)
  • beige trench coat Dante (Something like Castiel with the long trench coat)
  • The white suit from DMC3 for Lady for her alternate
Gameplay
  • Turbo mode
  • Must style
  • Gods must die
  • better Bloody Palace
  • boss rush
  • training room

Wuodan

Present Day. Present Time.
Come to think of it, Vergil and DmC Dante costumes would be great for Nero just for sake of the cutscenes.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Come to think of it, Vergil and DmC Dante costumes would be great for Nero just for sake of the cutscenes.
I always thought Dante's coat from DmC was pretty badass. And Vergil's DmC look is just what I prefer in general.

Viper

Premium
God I hope new costumes are not something reused from any of the previous games, I'm tired of outfits being recycled and want new stuff.
The beige trench coat I'd actually like, then I could really say Dante is an investigator.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Well, maybe one of the new costumes will satisfy your tastes, I hope.
beige trench coat
BEIGE TRENCH COAT
DO IT CAPCOM

God I hope new costumes are not something reused from any of the previous games, I'm tired of outfits being recycled and want new stuff.
The beige trench coat I'd actually like, then I could really say Dante is an investigator.

Kind of like Sebastian Castellanos
66ad996bb51fc6cfe966fe89991d08e1.jpg

Top Bottom