• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What changes do you look forward to? (Special Edition)

Wuodan

Present Day. Present Time.
Bad news, everyone.
dac5ae4dc0.png

Wuodan

Greg implied new costumes are just palette swaps, MvC3 style probably. I don't expect a Sparda or Nelo Angelo anymore. This is probably why DMC3 Lady and Gloria costumes are DLC probably.

Would it be possible for the ps4 version to recieve something like practice mode?
Most likely not. I think even debug mode won't work since it was for DX9 version of the game.

Someone will develop a trainer for sure though, even if no debug mode.

Frazz

General gamer
I find it somewhat annoying that Trish doesn't seem to have any costumes in the game. If you watch the stream when GregaMan selects her for Mission 17 there is no prompt to switch costumes... I hope that her costumes aren't all DLC or something.

Wuodan

Yeah I noticed that. Hopefully there's a way around because it would also imply there's no Super Trish.

scionicspectre

Word for word?

"Yeah, I don't have the go ahead to show off costumes, yet, unfortunately. Uh, we'll eventually show those off- it'll probably be via the blog, but, uh, for now we're just gonna' use the... the defaults.

I will say that the costumes are RAD, for each character. There are costumes for each character as well as, uh, like, ski-uuh... more basic, like I guess you could call it palette swaps. Uh, we will get into that later."

Last edited:

Viper

Premium
Word for word?

"Yeah, I don't have the go ahead to show off costumes, yet, ufortunately. Uh, we'll eventually show those off- it'll probably be via the blog, but, uh, for now we're just gonna' use the... the defaults.

I will say that the costumes are RAD, for each character. There are costumes for each character as well as, uh, like, ski-uuh... more basic, like I guess you could call it palette swaps. Uh, we will get into that later."
He should really practice pronouncing, I totally heard red. XD

Frazz

General gamer
Word for word?

"Yeah, I don't have the go ahead to show off costumes, yet, ufortunately. Uh, we'll eventually show those off- it'll probably be via the blog, but, uh, for now we're just gonna' use the... the defaults.

I'm not disputing what he said I'm just curious as to why, after selecting Mission 17, there was no way for him to choose a costume like with Vergil/Dante/Nero. That's where I am confused. That quote seems to say that she does have alternate costumes but the footage says otherwise.

Concentrated vergil

Show me your motivation
Greg implied new costumes are just palette swaps, MvC3 style probably. I don't expect a Sparda or Nelo Angelo anymore. This is probably why DMC3 Lady and Gloria costumes are DLC probably.

Most likely not. I think even debug mode won't work since it was for DX9 version of the game.

Someone will develop a trainer for sure though, even if no debug mode.
Man, I hope maybe it would come in a type of DLC of some sort since it is on the consoles but I suppose your correct

Top Bottom