• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
If i were to do a "DmC Dante is Classic Dante's son" take, I'd probably have him be Dante's son "Nolan" whose was kidnapped at a young age. Dante lost him at 11/12 and finds him in Limbo City years later. The years changed him and not for the better- Dante's subplot would be wanting to steer Nolan back on the right path- while realizing he can't.

You could guess what Nolan's nickname is. ;).

@Shadow
You probably thought it was insincere or too diplomatic.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Had a rough day at work yesterday. I didn't have time for any breaks - no lunch break, no coffee break, not even a toilet break, which was fine since I didn't have time to eat and I barely managed to drink one glass of water.
After work I went to sleep. It's soon 9 am here, so I slept somewhat 13 hours.

It seems that it was worth it. My boss sent me an e-mail, told me that she checked yesterday's sales, and that we broke a record in them! :cool:

Maybe I've earned my day off. :D

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
My pitch for a potential jak and daxter reboot is to go back to the first game's tone. Its a cartoony platformer that would lean more towards Legend of Zelda than GTA. Its still a kid friendly game but the new hack and slash mechanics and story elements could appeal to an older audience.
Jak's uncle was an explorer so you could use that to set it up.

PS. FFX came out the same year as Jak 1 whose intro could've been good for a potential jak 2.

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
There's something unnerving about seeing/hearing myself on camera. I don't think I'll ever get used to it. At least it's done and over with. :blush:

+At long last, the first of four orders has shipped! About frigging time, Amazon. >.> Hope it gets here soon so I can in turn get them out to their intended recipients. Now to see how long the next ones take...

++If we're going to visit the in-laws next week (why, I don't know; we just saw them last month), then the bulk of the housework can wait until the weekend. No sense busting my ass twice if I can get it all done in one go (not that my back would allow it anyway. Body, why are you like this?)

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
How can Bloodborne simultaneously make me want to be a better writer with better worldbuilding and lore-crafting skills, but also want to punch something? That's not fair. Or allowed. Rude.

+ Upon further consideration, maybe I don't want to be a GM...idk, finding players sounds hard.
++ @ weather gods: please to have monsoon storms now? please? D: am dying...

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
It's a good thing I have time to figure out what I want to use for the sample; I don't think I'm quite ready to read through it again so soon. :cautious:

+I love when I have those near trance-like writing sessions. They don't happen nearly often enough anymore, but when they do, it feels pretty damn good. ^^ Hopefully I can wrap this chapter up by tomorrow...

++*Notices it's overcast* More rain, perhaps? Please...

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
How can Bloodborne simultaneously make me want to be a better writer with better worldbuilding and lore-crafting skills, but also want to punch something? That's not fair. Or allowed. Rude.

+ Upon further consideration, maybe I don't want to be a GM...idk, finding players sounds hard.
++ @ weather gods: please to have monsoon storms now? please? D: am dying...

Stuff like this does it for me.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Ah, Been to busy to do much these days. :/ But, work and maybe play some video games... Speaking of work. I REALLY have working retail. >.> Some people are not capable of reading sings. I really need to get a new job. Urg! Hate living in Orlando sometimes. >.<

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
@Lain @V's patron The most I'll drink is like...two sips once a year (I just...no interest); as opposed to 99% of my family who are alcoholics. I feel you both. It's an awkward situation, but I hope no one gives you any trouble. <3

--
Thinking:
TACOS! Yay!
Honestly most people don't care that i don't drink. I was able to get away with a pepsi at a work event.

Alcohol isn't my vice and my family has enough alcoholics so i tend to avoid it.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
This Netflix series is utter clickbait.

So far, America's Book of Secrets has just been conjecture, estimation and lots of "well, we don't have any proof or information or, indeed, anything. Now here are some crackpots so far down the rabbit hole that they've even had their library cards revoked".

Was looking forward to some substance...I've seen more on Monster Quest.

Top Bottom