• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Well, looks like I was wrong about certain games being exclusive. Hopefully, the ones below will be enough to tide SRX over until they buy another major studio.

As Dusk Falls

Echo Generation

Everwild

Exo One

Exomecha

Fable

Forza Horizon 4

Forza Motorsport

Gears 5

Gears Tactics

Halo Infinite

Psychonauts 2

Sea of Thieves

State of Decay 3

Senua's Saga: Hellblade 2

Scorn

Tell Me Why

The Ascent

The Medium

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Frozen 2 is hot trash.

I've actually had to drink in order to sit through the ropey storyline and ENDLESS CRAP SONGS.

Who is their lyricist these days??? The songs are just unbearably bad

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Switch owners:

I will be more than willing to hand over "exclusive rights" to Persona in exchange for SMT.

If I had your manpower, I would've organized my own "BreakFreeSMT" campaign of my own.

Sony gets SMT.

Nintendo gets Persona.

MS gets Atlus' real time combat series (Raidou/Maken X) because no one plays jrpgs on that thing.

Sorry about the offensive video, but I'm honestly just joking around. All I want is for Nintendo and Sony fans to both get what they want.

Last edited:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
My boss encouraged me to host a creative writing event at my workplace. I was really stressed about it... but it was a success!! I read the feedback I got from the writers and it was really positive :inlove: Also, they were amazed when I told them this was my first time ever to host anything like this :laugh: they told me that I was really inspiring and encouraging and awww I loved it :rolleyes:

Now my boss insists that I have to host another one :D

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Sony... other than DMC5 Special Edition and Gotham Knights, I really don't know why I should go out of my way to continue using your products.

inb4 FF7 -- none of that matters to me

Edit:

That being said, it's starting to look really bad for MS.

Last edited:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
We're lucky to have Conte as Head of the Government in these trying times. The dude is competent, doesn't give a **** about little political games and actually focuses on what's best for the country.

I shudder at the thought of what could have been of us if buffoons like Salvini, Renzi or Berlusconi were in charge.

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
Frozen 2 is hot trash.

I've actually had to drink in order to sit through the ropey storyline and ENDLESS CRAP SONGS.

Who is their lyricist these days??? The songs are just unbearably bad
I feel sorry that you have to sit through Hot Trash The Sequel after how terrible the first one was.

It's Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez, by the way.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I feel sorry that you have to sit through Hot Trash The Sequel after how terrible the first one was.

It's Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez, by the way.
Disney is so inconsistent with the quality of their films. 6 years for the sequel and it was still utter garbage.

Never heard of these people...but they suck at writing lyrics.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
We're lucky to have Conte as Head of the Government in these trying times. The dude is competent, doesn't give a **** about little political games and actually focuses on what's best for the country.

I shudder at the thought of what could have been of us if buffoons like Salvini, Renzi or Berlusconi were in charge.
That's what we have in U.S. with Donald Trump.

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Bought the new Dresden Files 16... but I heard it's like half a book, so do I wait with reading till book 17 drops in september or do I read it now?

Ah, so it's finally dropped. ^^ I'll have to get a copy whenever I can. I hope Butcher isn't going to drag the series out too much longer, though I'm also fearful of how it might end.

CT: 2k words today alone. Gods help me if I falter now. So, so close to being done... ._.

Edit: 3,300 words done. The window to figure out a certain crucial detail is shrinking. Better come up with a name for this guy soon... O_O

Last edited:

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Ah, so it's finally dropped. ^^ I'll have to get a copy whenever I can. I hope Butcher isn't going to drag the series out too much longer, though I'm also fearful of how it might end.

CT: 2k words today alone. Gods help me if I falter now. So, so close to being done... ._.
I think he said in an interview that he originally planned to end it at 17 but that his plans got derailed and he'd stretch it to around 20 (wich still sounds good to me). Honestly looking at the status quo after skin game, I'm not sure how it'll end.... but I'm gonna stick with it till it's over I think, unless he really drops the ball in this and the next book.

EDIT: Found the interview https://www.goodreads.com/interviews/show/1068.Jim_Butcher
21 Case Files + Apocalyptic Trilogy, so there is quite a bit to come.

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
Disney is so inconsistent with the quality of their films. 6 years for the sequel and it was still utter garbage.

Never heard of these people...but they suck at writing lyrics.
Disney is at that point now. They're making so much money off their franchises that they can skate by with the bare minimum of writing as long as the production gets double- or triple-digit millions thrown at it, and people will watch it because it's a good time-waster to plop their kids in front of. And that's not taking into account that the real money is in merchandising: toys, lunchboxes, food, clothing, etc. They could do the same thing they're doing with Spider-Man and allow another company to make the movie as long as they keep profits from merch, and it doesn't matter that Spider-Man (and Star Wars, let's be real) have rolled back to the 80s into being glorified toy commercials. It's not just Hasbro/Transformers anymore.

Added note: I looked it up. They actually make their biggest share of revenue from television and media networks. The Mouse has grown too powerful!

Seconded on the lyrics though. Alan Menken wasn't involved in Frozen and you can tell. How well do Let It Go and Into The Unknown really hold up against A Whole New World and Friend Like Me?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
It's so weird to me how much writing programs cost and how many of them are required to be used online only. So...what am I supposed to do if I'm writing and the power goes out? That happens a lot here. Am I just locked out of my document? How does that help me if I'm on a deadline and now can't complete it? What if someone locks me out of my account? And why do they cost so much when so many people need to use them? Wouldn't it be more profitable to keep the costs lower and get more people willing to buy it instead of pirating it getting some other program instead? It just seems weird.

Goldsickle

What you wanted for your birthday:
943ePAN.jpg

What your grandmother buys for you:
UBuzcyE.jpg

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
What you wanted for your birthday:
943ePAN.jpg

What your grandmother buys for you:
UBuzcyE.jpg
Someone else did the same when Modern Warfare 2 was about to be released. Kid asks for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, the grandfather/mother got them "Modern Warfare" the book. LMFAO.

Top Bottom